Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    UMP does not like Tony Izzo since he runs Lucas Oil and IMCA events. I probably shouldn't have posted that...it was a poor choice of words.
    And he used to have WOO sprints once a year also. Now he has IRA/MOWA sprints which has to be a fraction of a WOO sanction

Jeff Babc0ck just ran a best performance car at eldora 3 weeks ago at the opener.....they gonna yank the ump sanction there too?

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Well after what MARS did at Burlington I am boycotting all WRG events. I had planned on attending 15 this year. Not anymore. F them.
    WRG sold MARS this year. Thats the new ownership that is going to run MARS in the ground

Everybody boycotting WRG/UMP is funny. Lets boycott tracks for enforcing rules but bitch about no tech the rest of the year. I would be willing to bet this best performance issue is more they said the paperwork was done and nobody double checked it before letting them race. Double Booking the Thaw Brawl and Illini100 would kill LaSalle speedway. Much more support for FCR than LaSalle. The last year LaSalle ran a whole season their locals were running at FALS and Peoria.

I heard there is more to this story. Heard Best Motorsports said they sold everything to Riggs Motorsports which they signed in as the owner at the La Salle race. Said WRG investigated it and found out it was bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Tracks can and do run both WRG sanctioned and Lucas events with no issue whatsoever. If there's problems between the two parties, it's not because of that.
    Not true if FarmerCity runs a L race they been told they lose there UMP S

Thumbs up

Tracks can and do run both WRG sanctioned and Lucas events with no issue whatsoever. If there's problems between the two parties, it's not because of that.
    O Really. Go ask Fayette County Speedway (Brownstown, Illinois) Promoter Charlie Depew on Facebook what they said to him if he had a Lucas race this year (2017)? Same with FALS before PDC was a woo race. Tony Izzo was gonna have a Lucas race there too be fore he moved one of his 2 Lucas race to non-dirtcar tracks in Wisconsin. Heard that from a few sources close to him.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Sycamore lost there night also

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    O Really. Go ask Fayette County Speedway (Brownstown, Illinois) Promoter Charlie Depew on Facebook what they said to him if he had a Lucas race this year (2017)? Same with FALS before PDC was a woo race. Tony Izzo was gonna have a Lucas race there too be fore he moved one of his 2 Lucas race to non-dirtcar tracks in Wisconsin. Heard that from a few sources close to him.
    Tyler County runs both WoO and Lucas. So does Port Royal. So does Tazewell. So does Atomic. Fayetteville, Smoky Mountain, Cherokee and Duck River, too.

It's only the midwestern tracks that have issues.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 04-24-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It's only the midwestern tracks that have issues.
    You could be right but it definitely is a issue here in the Midwest. Every track is WRG/Dirtcar/UMP here in the Midwest. Their really is no option for the racer or track. You kiss their butts or else.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Sycamore lost there night also
    Where did you see that?
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by pkracer View Post
    I heard there is more to this story. Heard Best Motorsports said they sold everything to Riggs Motorsports which they signed in as the owner at the La Salle race. Said WRG investigated it and found out it was bogus.
    If that is true, why does the track have to pay the price? Just drop the hammer on the team and leave the track out of it if that's what happened. Can WRG prove that the track knew anything about it?
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Tyler County runs both WoO and Lucas. So does Port Royal. So does Tazewell. So does Atomic. Fayetteville, Smoky Mountain, Cherokee and Duck River, too. It's only the midwestern tracks that have issues.
    Those tracks you mentioned dont run a UMP weekly points thats the difference. Thats where UMP has them over a barrel. If the midwestern tracks boycott how many regulars will still run those tracks w/o those points for the end of the year championship?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Total B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRG ran the show @ the thaw brawl. They're just now implementing this fine?

All they are doing is using it as leverage to get Eric Brock to sign on the dotted line.

And they are screwing Tony at the same time.

Again, TOTAL B.S. by WRG.

EVERYONE IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS SHOULD BOYCOTT WRG UNTIL LASALLE IS REINSTATED>
    I agree that's bs especially since they ran the show at Lasalle, Why did they even allow him to enter the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Where did you see that?
    WRG posted a new schedule. Thurs june 29th is now Paducah

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Those tracks you mentioned dont run a UMP weekly points thats the difference. Thats where UMP has them over a barrel. If the midwestern tracks boycott how many regulars will still run those tracks w/o those points for the end of the year championship?
    They're not getting many weekly cars anyways, most of the super late guys are running one of the various regional tours in the area. It's the Summernationals dates that tracks are terrified of losing.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree that's bs especially since they ran the show at Lasalle, Why did they even allow him to enter the event.
    That's my point. I'm not defending Best. It's Tony and LaSalle that are getting screwed. Not right.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    WRG posted a new schedule. Thurs june 29th is now Paducah
    Hope you're wrong! It not... them MFs!!!!!

They're not getting many weekly cars anyways, most of the super late guys are running one of the various regional tours in the area. It's the Summernationals dates that tracks are terrified of losing.
    Why? If thats true why not just run an unsanctioned race instead? Youll still get the fans and drivers if purse is good... wouldnt ya?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Why? If thats true why not just run an unsanctioned race instead? Youll still get the fans and drivers if purse is good... wouldnt ya?
    In theory, yes. In big block land, there was a bit if a rebellion a few years ago and a bunch of tracks left the DIRTcar fold. They're all back again. The regional points tend to pay much better than a singular track's weekly point fund, and that's why guys tend to go to a sanctioned track.