Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lil E

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Hate to see him go, but I can't say I blame him. He's got a wife now (some would say later in life than most)...something he hasn't had at any point in his career. That in itself is a game changer after last year. Who do we think is in line for the 88 seat?
    Bobby Pierce
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Nice guy but not much of a racer

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    You just don't get it do you .. They Love him cause he a good dude.. You are a true man when people respect you for Who you are, not what you Are, But you will never get that will you...
    They love him because his diddy is Sr., now go order yourself Hooked on Phonics you illiterate dirt bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    They love him because his diddy is Sr., now go order yourself Hooked on Phonics you illiterate dirt bag.
    That pi$$ you off that no one loves you... LOL Now Now Now name calling will get you no were...

Good move, he hasn't been competitive for a few years no sense in continuing banging your head for nothing.
    Hard to say he hasn't been competitive the past few years when he had 7 wins the past 3 seasons, which includes last year's half season...
    Southern Ohio -> Charlotte, NC

Thumbs up

I'll say this I was at Fairbury this past weekend with a few friends and on the way there I told them I believe Dale Earnhardt Jr., Matt Kenseth, & Ryan Newman are probably the next 3 NASCAR Cup stars to retire. So far 1 for 3. I've been lucky enough to have met Dale Earnhardt Sr. at Indianapolis Motor Speedway & Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Chicagoland Speedway and honestly you could have not found two nicer people in the NASCAR community.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by RRRKKK View Post
    Nice guy but not much of a racer
    He is a good dude for sure and the already failing sport will suffer even more without him. I have always been a fan of Jr. not because of his dad either. I was a big fan of Sr. tho.

Jr imo was a dam good racer. He just seemed to have to much bad luck... Jr loved his Chevy's... Maybe he should have been in a Ford

I wish him all the best! Hate to see him go but, he is smart to get out and live his life.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I'll say this I was at Fairbury this past weekend with a few friends and on the way there I told them I believe Dale Earnhardt Jr., Matt Kenseth, & Ryan Newman are probably the next 3 NASCAR Cup stars to retire. So far 1 for 3. I've been lucky enough to have met Dale Earnhardt Sr. at Indianapolis Motor Speedway & Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Chicagoland Speedway and honestly you could have not found two nicer people in the NASCAR community.
    Wow you're really smart, I'm impressed.....lololol

Talking

Wow you're really smart, I'm impressed.....lololol
    ^
    Much more of a jack@$$ then most on here since bubba smith and lite-inn left. Take your right hand and Go screw your self.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

^
    Much more of a jack@$$ then most on here since bubba smith and lite-inn left. Take your right hand and Go screw your self.
    Its all ready stuck in his Butt,, hes been trying to get it out for 2 weeks...

I never was a fan ... His 10 wins at ss tracks are mostly do to havin the best equipment .... That leave 16 wins on regular tracks ... 16 wins out of 500 plus starts seems poor when he had the Best of the Best .... I do respect Sr for his raise to fame / talent ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

may be true, problem is NASCAR aint so nice no more....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bobby Pierce
    Bobby Pierce would have to give up the traction control.

Who can tell if he is a good racer or not, there hasn't been much actual racing in NASCAR for a long time.

Drivers in the final year of their contracts:
    McMurray
    Keselowski
    Kenseth
    Menard
    Larson
    Johnson
    Almirola
    Erik Jones

With Target leaving Ganassi, I think it'll be Larson. Bowman should get in a JR Motorsports Xfinity car and be ready for the 5 or 48, whichever opens up first.

They love him because his diddy is Sr.
    Some may not like this, but it is a fact.
    8/13/16

Default Dale Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Sr. birthday is 29th l believe.
    ....A good friend of mine lived in the south near earnharts .... He had some good stories .... One story was Sr gave his church 10k to have the parking lot black topped .... The story was if the preacher told the donation was from him .... Hed come back with his dozer and take up the black top himself ... Kinda sounds like something Sr would do ....

Jr couldn't be a pimple on his dad's as*. He has won on superspeedway tracks were many one hit wonders have. Superspeedway races are won in the shops before the car ever hits the track. Car is right almost any driver can wheel it to the front. Look at the history of nascrap, superspeedway's winner's list is loaded with nobody's.

I foresee Alex Bowman in this ride. Even when he's not in the car he is still promoting Nationwide. After his success he had last year in the car I see no reason not to put him in. He is a great talent without the funding for a full time ride, and has been endlessly loyal to Dale Jr. And Hendrick Motorsports

Default Super speedways

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Jr couldn't be a pimple on his dad's as*. He has won on superspeedway tracks were many one hit wonders have. Superspeedway races are won in the shops before the car ever hits the track. Car is right almost any driver can wheel it to the front. Look at the history of nascrap, superspeedway's winner's list is loaded with nobody's.
    Didnt dana k ..... qualify on the front row a few years ago .... To be honest id hate to thet pressure of being as good as Dale Sr .... The numbers are all we have to go by now