Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Thank you very much !!

Looks like there were three cars with Best Performance on them at Eldora. Two late models and a modified. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...5&id=609940124
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Looks like there were three cars with Best Performance on them at Eldora. Two late models and a modified. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...5&id=609940124
    I mentioned this in the other thread, and it didn't get seen by many cuz everyone was too busy talking arguing over who knew this or that. Bowersock drove the 95 late model and mod, he owns those cars himself I believe, best is just a sponsor. Now the 7 car was owned by best at the end of last year. Unless they wrote someone else's name down as a owner, I don't know how they can't do the same to eldora. We will see in time I guess.

jack Hewitt needs to be the leader!
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you think it is just about WoO or Lucas, you're lost.
    you are right. I don't know a thing about what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    When the old Man Died then UMP Die with him...
    Finally! Someone who gets it! You sir won the 4m Post of the Month! Take a bow and accept nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Has any driver that was caught juicing tires ever done anything except claim they didn't do it?
    So true. Made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Has any driver that was caught juicing tires ever done anything except claim they didn't do it?
    Eldora tiregate wasn't about juicing!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Simple! It's Eldora!! Certain things get overlooked there...
    Only because the track holds 2 races a year that gains them piles of cash. They aren't going to let that get away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Eldora tiregate wasn't about juicing!
    Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Only because the track holds 2 races a year that gains them piles of cash. They aren't going to let that get away from them.
    Exactly correct on both post. WRG isnt going to say a word to Stewart. Which is BS!!! I think Jason would have more trouble getting the drivers and car owners in the midwest to jump on this revolution than he would the boys in the south. IMO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by latemodelfan View Post
    So true. Made me laugh.
    Terry Casey admitted juicing to Lucas when they were still using sniffers a few years back. Stephane LaFrance, a northeast modified racer (and owner of Trick race parts), was popped last year for juicing. He didn't deny it either.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Terry Casey admitted juicing to Lucas when they were still using sniffers a few years back. Stephane LaFrance, a northeast modified racer (and owner of Trick race parts), was popped last year for juicing. He didn't deny it either.
    Exactly. Why can't everyone else just say "hey you know what? We tried to get an advantage as everyone else tries to, and our brew just got caught this time". On the flip side why the series make this such a huge crime is beyond me. Wouldn't disqualification and a fine be enough? Heck I'd even be ok if part of the penalty was you couldn't start better than 10th for 4 races, but suspensions I find ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    It at least needs to be initiated and Stewart is for the betterment of this sport I've been told...?
    Yeah but rules are rules. Everybody needs to be penalized for doing wrong not pick and choose
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I mentioned this in the other thread, and it didn't get seen by many cuz everyone was too busy talking arguing over who knew this or that. Bowersock drove the 95 late model and mod, he owns those cars himself I believe, best is just a sponsor. Now the 7 car was owned by best at the end of last year. Unless they wrote someone else's name down as a owner, I don't know how they can't do the same to eldora. We will see in time I guess.
    I read your comment, and I couldn't find out who was listed as the owner of the car, sorry wasn't ignoring you. Sure would be interesting to find out who was listed as the owner of that car.
    A drivers council would be hard to put together, keep it productive, and focused. A racing industry leader, expert, manufacturer or someone with some weight would need to organize it, direct it, and keep things productive. I don't think you can get a impartial group of drivers together without someone like I mentioned directing it. There is often a bunch of different issues in different regions, sanctions, etc. Perhaps council in each sanction etc and they all get together a few times a year to hash out industry wide problems idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Latemodel333 View Post
    I read your comment, and I couldn't find out who was listed as the owner of the car, sorry wasn't ignoring you. Sure would be interesting to find out who was listed as the owner of that car.
    A drivers council would be hard to put together, keep it productive, and focused. A racing industry leader, expert, manufacturer or someone with some weight would need to organize it, direct it, and keep things productive. I don't think you can get a impartial group of drivers together without someone like I mentioned directing it. There is often a bunch of different issues in different regions, sanctions, etc. Perhaps council in each sanction etc and they all get together a few times a year to hash out industry wide problems idk.
    They are doing the people from different sanctions and industry leaders thing with the unified rules council.

Correct, and it is working, although some groups of drivers feel they didn't have a voice in some of the safety rules, mainly time frame of when you had to have the new stuff. In general that group is a good start. I was referring to what Jason was talking about, more of a union type drivers council and to be effective you would need to hear all voices and get a large portion to join.

sour grapes..... Clint Smith said it best about the ordeal ( no pun intended), how about don't cheat...

Quote Originally Posted by Latemodel333 View Post
    Correct, and it is working, although some groups of drivers feel they didn't have a voice in some of the safety rules, mainly time frame of when you had to have the new stuff. In general that group is a good start. I was referring to what Jason was talking about, more of a union type drivers council and to be effective you would need to hear all voices and get a large portion to join.
    Drivers have been talking about a union since the first auto race. It has never taken hold. It almost assuredly won't happen going into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    sour grapes..... Clint Smith said it best about the ordeal ( no pun intended), how about don't cheat...
    Clints words ring true on both sides of this fence........it's not just some of the drivers and teams that aren't on the up an up sometimes.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????