Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

At One time I probably would have driven 2 hrs away to support Izzo and not UMP but, today I really don't care enough one way or the other. They are all to be blamed for this one but, I do put more blame on Sam Driggers though. The reason is if you are sanctioning the event then that means you are in charge it's up to you to tell a guy or team he can't run the UMP sanctioned event.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Without a translation I think you're saying Farmer Cirty wanted Lucas Oil or as you say LLM to sanction the May 11/12 race and UMP told them they would lose their UMP sanction if they do that? If so you are as usual full of crap. That show has always been intended to run in conjunction with the UMP MARS ALMS show the following day at Fairbury with those sanctions, Lucas was never even discussed.
    Are you saying that this hasn't happened at Farmer City before and that you was privy to all conversations between Farmer city an WRG? You should know what your talking about, before trying to belittle someone that does know. They lost their sanctioning once because of a LOLM race. Now would be a good time to apologize for being rude crude and socially unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Are you saying that this hasn't happened at Farmer City before and that you was privy to all conversations between Farmer city an WRG? You should know what your talking about, before trying to belittle someone that does know. They lost their sanctioning once because of a LOLM race. Now would be a good time to apologize for being rude crude and socially unacceptable.
    Hes Just a d!ck head.. I know cause Lance told me...The ILLINI is now put on by the WRG FarmerCity leases the track to them.. They wanted a LOLM race and were told No by WRG thats the Fact call Lance he will tell you...ptown just a child with no home... The May 11/12 race was set up to replace the race that they want from LOLM...Thats a Fact...If you call some tracks and ask them why they don't have a LOLM race they will tell you they cant cause they run UMP....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-29-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Are you sure? Not doubting your word but I thought that deal was over lack of payment to WoO by one said past promoter. Yes/No
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Are you sure? Not doubting your word but I thought that deal was over lack of payment to WoO by one said past promoter. Yes/No
    Do I have proof? No, but I got the story from two different people. Not being up to date with fees had been going on for quite a while. They wanted a Lucas race like Macon and Tri City to make some money, is why they lost their sanction, because a Lucas race is mot against the rules, just comes with penalties. I think Tony Izzo is finding this out also. What do you think HH? Why do you suppose 34 raceway lost their SN date? Yes, they weren't grandfathered in and had a Lucas race. Getting the pattern here?
    Last edited by Bubstr; 04-30-2017 at 12:45 AM.

Yea there was a fight over the WoO Sprint car show.. But it was Not one sided... WRG once more tried to run over and make FarmerCity pay for the Screw up... That was Not all there fault... When it was someone else fault....That was a mess....

Do I have proof? No, but I got the story from two different people. Not being up to date with fees had been going on for quite a while. They wanted a Lucas race like Macon and Tri City to make some money, is why they lost their sanction, because a Lucas race is mot against the rules, just comes with penalties. I think Tony Izzo is finding this out also. What do you think HH? Why do you suppose 34 raceway lost their SN date? Yes, they weren't grandfathered in and had a Lucas race. Getting the pattern here?
    When has 34 raceway had a Lucas date? They lost there SN date because it wasn't making any money.

Without a translation I think you're saying Farmer Cirty wanted Lucas Oil or as you say LLM to sanction the May 11/12 race and UMP told them they would lose their UMP sanction if they do that? If so you are as usual full of crap. That show has always been intended to run in conjunction with the UMP MARS ALMS show the following day at Fairbury with those sanctions, Lucas was never even discussed.
    Accurate. Lucas doesn't race on Mother's Day or Easter weekend. But let's not facts get in the way.

I know exactly what you're saying and agree about getting reprimanded for trying to schedule a Lucas race when you already have a WoO race on the schedule. That does not play around here in accordance with the WRG playbook. Just seems I remember the promoter at F.C. not paying up after a race and losing their sanction for a short time. Their is no doubt Driggers has had it in for Tony for some time now. I'm sure the Lucas sanctioning has something to do with it.
    8/13/16

Lets Put it this way.. FarmerCity wanted a LOLM race ... WRG told them if they did they lose UMP... So they set up this race they are doing now .. As there 2nd big race... The date has not a THING to do with the date that a LOLM race would have been run on..This is the dated that they picked for THIS RACE...If they would have got a LOLM race it would have been in the end of the race year cause that is the date they said they had open (LOLM)....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-30-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Lets Put it this way.. FarmerCity wanted a LOLM race ... WRG told them if they did they lose UMP... So they set up this race they are doing now .. As there 2nd big race... The date has not a THING to do with the date that a LOLM race would have been run on..This is the dated that they picked for THIS RACE...
    Wrong again, actually there are a few Fairbury people that are heavily involved in promoting the I74 Farmer City race, again Lucas was NEVER discussed as a sanction. Cardip$hit please stop calling Lance, he cringes every time he sees your name pop up on his phone.

I know exactly what you're saying and agree about getting reprimanded for trying to schedule a Lucas race when you already have a WoO race on the schedule. That does not play around here in accordance with the WRG playbook. Just seems I remember the promoter at F.C. not paying up after a race and losing their sanction for a short time. Their is no doubt Driggers has had it in for Tony for some time now. I'm sure the Lucas sanctioning has something to do with it.
    The Promoter ran with the cash and FarmerCity did not have the money to pay..FarmerCity got the Royal Fing on this... That was all to its self... But because they lost there UMP then got it back they now cant have a LOLM race...

Wrong again, actually there are a few Fairbury people that are heavily involved in promoting the I74 Farmer City race, again Lucas was NEVER discussed as a sanction. Cardip$hit please stop calling Lance, he cringes every time he sees your name pop up on his phone.
    Your Full of $hit hes called me more then once..And yes this is a race thats been worked out cause the 2 tracks do work with each other now...And i know the Date they had for the Lucas date and it was on FarmerCity web for 2 weeks last year be for they removed it Bone head...

Yes, the promoter ran with the money. WRG and Farmer City, a UMP track are supposed to be somewhat a partnership. Do you destroy your pardner when they are in a bind or help them out? We know what WRG did. Same with LaSalle, Driggers was there,. He could have said, Josh can't race and it would have been over. WRG didn't and elected to hurt their pardner yet again. Seems like if your in a partnership with Driggers, you don't need enemies.

Yes, the promoter ran with the money. WRG and Farmer City, a UMP track are supposed to be somewhat a partnership. Do you destroy your pardner when they are in a bind or help them out? We know what WRG did. Same with LaSalle, Driggers was there,. He could have said, Josh can't race and it would have been over. WRG didn't and elected to hurt their pardner yet again. Seems like if your in a partnership with Driggers, you don't need enemies.
    Sam left according to what has been reported on I think DoD, when he told Izzo he can't race, and it became evident they were going to let him race. When that happened, it was out of Sams' control, and he didn't want to be a part of it. If he stayed, he'd look like he was going along with it. So he did what he felt was right, and probably was, which is to get the he!! outta there.

No dog in this fight, but if Tony was told to not let him race as was reported, then it's on Tony.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Sam left according to what has been reported on I think DoD, when he told Izzo he can't race, and it became evident they were going to let him race. When that happened, it was out of Sams' control, and he didn't want to be a part of it. If he stayed, he'd look like he was going along with it. So he did what he felt was right, and probably was, which is to get the he!! outta there.

No dog in this fight, but if Tony was told to not let him race as was reported, then it's on Tony.
    Have you heard Tony's side of the story?
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 04-30-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    8/13/16

Have you heard Tony's side of the story?
    No, I was repeating what was reported on DoD. If Tony has something to say contrary to what he said, I guess someone can post it or something.

It is a legit story, though there are reasons to lie and the truth you may never know.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    No, I was repeating what was reported on DoD. If Tony has something to say contrary to what he said, I guess someone can post it or something.

It is a legit story, though there are reasons to lie and the truth you may never know.
    I read this story on DoD as well. That was basicly a interview between Kevin Kovac and Sam Driggers. Sam won't let Tony tell his side of the story for now. I'd like to hear what Tony has to say. I could get his phone # from Mr." I pretty much know everybody in racing" guy

I'm kinda mixed on this deal and just want to hear both sides. That's all.
    8/13/16

Dont know it dont like him

I read this story on DoD as well. That was basicly a interview between Kevin Kovac and Sam Driggers. Sam won't let Tony tell his side of the story for now. I'd like to hear what Tony has to say. I could get his phone # from Mr." I pretty much know everybody in racing" guy

I'm kinda mixed on this deal and just want to hear both sides. That's all.
    Do you know what LaSalle speedway was be for it was a race track with out looking it up...