Default Weird sharp right turn at end of straight

Raced Saturday and after the track cleaned up a bit I moved to the high side, last 5 laps the car would want to turn sharp right at the end of the straight. Assuming it's climbing the bars on the right side and the rear steer to the right is the culprit. Any ideas?

Is it turning right when you dump the gas and everything unloads ? My old car did that .. scary as hell. It turned out that I didn't have enough damping on the unload and I'm pretty sure that I was getting rear steer the wrong way at the end of the suspension dump.

Adding a bunch of LR front shock fixed it for me, slowed down the unload and kept the front end pointed in the right direction. Don't know if that's what's happening to you, but there ya go.

Good luck.

Make yourself a limiter for the RR, I typically run about .25-.5" of gap from the spring to the adjuster nut (when the rear is hanging). Mine doesn't do that funky right turn anymore...
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com

Sounds like the car needs more compression in the left rear shock or shocks.

dirtmod, did you have the rf brake off and what kinda valve do you use, ive had pressure build on the rf brake when off and it will cause what your saying

Quote Originally Posted by rakracing View Post
    dirtmod, did you have the rf brake off and what kinda valve do you use, ive had pressure build on the rf brake when off and it will cause what your saying
    Rf brake was not shut off.

U should start rolling the rr wheelbase back until it goes in straight sounds like rr is led too much

It is probably the LR shock compression being too soft. It is letting it fall and causing the rear steer to come out of it all at once, causing it to turn right. Check for mechanical and brake issues also. 90% of the time, it is LR shock.

Make sure the RF is not rubbing the bottom of the fender as the car rolls. If it touches, it will pull the car sharply to the outside toward the end of the straight.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVY DUTY View Post
    It is probably the LR shock compression being too soft. It is letting it fall and causing the rear steer to come out of it all at once, causing it to turn right.
    That's what the problem was with me. Added more compression, problem went away.

I think it was my lr spring having too much preload still in it at full extension.