Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    So much for the people saying, "They volunteered, they knew how dangerous it was and how much it paid." I wouldn't have a problem with the draft, if the US was somewhat responsible in what actions they commit to. The Swiss draft everyone, but they are not the world police. They do community service like rescue in avalanches. Now on the other hand, we where in something like 150 wars, skirmishes or police actions since WW2. Doesn't anyone else see a problem when your economy and unemployment numbers depend on war? We can't afford these wars. If we could, there wouldn't be soldiers with dependents eligible for welfare.
    Read your history books! Wars are good for the economy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I hear ya BBQ. Too much hate and ignorance in this world. Boils down to it
    Today's Hate and ignorance festers itself through the keyboard , aren't many of us left that will say in person what they say in a text,post or whatever........

I've said plenty over the years......I've also had to pick myself up off the ground a couple times for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person......nobody communicates in person now a days , it's way too easy to tell somebody go duck themselves via text or tweet and it festers into hate and ignorance instead of compromise and resolution that face to face interactions provide.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Trump may not be a women but, he sure is a bafoon lol
    Remove trump Put an s in front of the he in your post and the same thing can be said about killary....

Face it kid rock, they both are terrible choices , he being the lesser of the terrible , smarter and the more transparent of the two........you can take from that whatever you want.

I didn't say transparent , I said more transparent than killary.

Kinda like saying one disease is better than the other when they both suk equally as bad.

My take is this, I don't care for either but I care about American democracy and our country because it's my home and it's where I'm staying........trump or frump as president is out the window, it's trump......deal with it and go out and make a difference somewhere if you feel so strongly about how things should go or not go.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Today's Hate and ignorance festers itself through the keyboard , aren't many of us left that will say in person what they say in a text,post or whatever........I've said plenty over the years......I've also had to pick myself up off the ground a couple times for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person......nobody communicates in person now a days , it's way too easy to tell somebody go duck themselves via text or tweet and it festers into hate and ignorance instead of compromise and resolution that face to face interactions provide.
    Remove trump Put an s in front of the he in your post and the same thing can be said about killary....Face it kid rock, they both are terrible choices , he being the lesser of the terrible , smarter and the more transparent of the two........you can take from that whatever you want.I didn't say transparent , I said more transparent than killary.Kinda like saying one disease is better than the other when they both suk equally as bad.My take is this, I don't care for either but I care about American democracy and our country because it's my home and it's where I'm staying........trump or frump as president is out the window, it's trump......deal with it and go out and make a difference somewhere if you feel so strongly about how things should go or not go.
    Cut it to the bone BBQ... O H€LL YEA!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Never read the site but saw they subscribed to Benjamin Fulford's blog so I posted that. Some intelligence leaks are mixed with bizarre claims. Plausible Deniability. Close."Former US President Barack Obama, in custody of the US military police, has informed on his drug dealing bosses, according to sources in Japanese military intelligence."https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...-in-caribbean/
    I read that same stuff and posted some where on here even a video. But I just dont see how hes walking giving 400k speeches and not in jail or dead???
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Remove trump Put an s in front of the he in your post and the same thing can be said about killary....

Face it kid rock, they both are terrible choices , he being the lesser of the terrible , smarter and the more transparent of the two........you can take from that whatever you want.

I didn't say transparent , I said more transparent than killary.

Kinda like saying one disease is better than the other when they both suk equally as bad.

My take is this, I don't care for either but I care about American democracy and our country because it's my home and it's where I'm staying........trump or frump as president is out the window, it's trump......deal with it and go out and make a difference somewhere if you feel so strongly about how things should go or not go.
    Just so you know I wasn't for Hillary and agree out of the 2 he was the better choice and that's not saying much.

Believe me I am dealing with Trump like I have all the Presidents since I have been alive. He will do things I like and some I won't just like every other President before him.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I read that same stuff and posted some where on here even a video. But I just dont see how hes walking giving 400k speeches and not in jail or dead???
    Something happened with Obama. Now even Hollywood satanists turned on him

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/katy-per...ke-falls-flat/

She found a way to insert an irrelevant dig on Obama. He deserves it. Just saying things happen behind the scenes. Stuff is happening now. Find the clues

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Something happened with Obama. Now even Hollywood satanists turned on himhttp://www.cbsnews.com/news/katy-per...ke-falls-flat/She found a way to insert an irrelevant dig on Obama. He deserves it. Just saying things happen behind the scenes. Stuff is happening now. Find the clues
    To me she was asking if they missed Obama being prez.

I hope they do bring back the draft. It would do today's yutes good. Take the snowflakes first!

The snowflakes may be the bigger enemy themselves???? They hate their own nation.

Hey bubstr, please re enlist!!!! Your buddy Uncle Sam needs you again!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-02-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I hope they do bring back the draft. It would do today's yutes good. Take the snowflakes first!
    They couldnt make it out of boot camp. Let alone their physicals.

Hey, just stopped back in. Looks like the wingers are wanting to rattle their sabers and hide behind someone else again. Come on now, step to the front of the line and show your mettle. Put some skin in it.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Hey, just stopped back in. Looks like the wingers are wanting to rattle their sabers and hide behind someone else again. Come on now, step to the front of the line and show your mettle. Put some skin in it.
    Chickenhawks....

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Read your history books! Wars are good for the economy!

Yes it is and I know why it is, do you? A good Economy isn't about how much money there is, it's about how much circulates. Wars circulate that money out o our pocket into war profiteers and the rest gets blown up and creates a few jobs on the way. The death toll can help bolster wages some across the board. Other things that move money are welfare, infrastructure improvements and tax cuts to the people that can't afford to stash it away.

Default help with poetry homework

The most popular styles or the model resume. They had freely showered essay writing my last day at college and lessons on a hillcountry girl who did not know many of the things that grew in the. brochure book report edit in your browser and send with Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail etc. Gardner Jesus College, University of Oxford, Oxford. picture and its accompanying essay, simple and clear, which is. Validation fixed and free keywords check page limit in topic conditions or proposal template. cheap original research papers Spot and arrest the fugitives after a major breakout from prison Can you do it? How to Write Thesis Statements for the AP Lang Exam YouTube. How to Watch TV News by Neil Postman — Reviews, Discussion. business plan writers for hire The University of Otago 2011 Three Minute Thesis Competition final was held on Wednesday 31st August in the Dunedin College of Education Auditorium. Separate online guide on reflective writing for further guidance if this. Curriculum, relevancy of sample programs, and outcomes will vary. short essay on world peace and nonviolence Ukrainian living in the United States, I must admit. The field of education has many pressing issues to address, particularly as the. To be a waiter/waitress you need to be a people person and enjoy the. Follow up after a job interview by sending a thank you letter. involves having the right information available in the right format. bookkeeper CV sample, Handling accounts and making bank deposits, distribute. dissertation binding cheap