Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Breaking: Draft being reinstated and war with north korea may be on

People who work civilian positions in the military are posting to forums that they have received notice from the draft board (selective service) that they need to confirm their contact information because the draft may be started up. If it is started up, evidently it will go under civilian operation and the civilians who are associated are all being contacted to make sure they will be available.

Meanwhile, Trump appears to be going ahead with action on North Korea. This time it might not be a bluff, but we all know what happened last time. Time Magazine is covering this, See this

I know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well they will go as far as to set off a nuke to justify kicking off action against North Korea and lets make good and sure at least a portion of the population knows what a nuke can and can't do.
    1. A nuke CAN cook your barbecue while it is still in the fridge.

2. A nuke CANNOT blow your Iphone if you are far enough away to avoid a bar-b-q. Treat all EMP related effects (with anything they can just shut off remotely) with the greatest scrutiny, chances are you will be hoaxed.

China has done what it can against that fat lil rat. The only thing else they could and they should do is take over N.Korea put one of their own as the leader and get rid of fatboy
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And where are our coalition buddys at? They need to get off their @$$es and help with one of the wars we have going on
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

[QUOTE=dirtdobber45;2100905]China has done what it can against that fat lil rat. The only thing else they could and they should do is take over N.Korea put one of their own as the leader and get rid of fatboy[/QUOT

Not a rat; just a shrew(d).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbr2koabjhE

We need South Koreas blessing. They have elections in May. Let that country decide their fate.

Yea I seen where S.Korean people are mad because we sat that THAAD up on a golf course over there. Dont care if we get bombed too H€LL jus let me play a round... what a joke

We don't have to worry about lil fat boys nukes hitting America! I heard one of our generals state that they don't have long range missiles to deliver the nuke warheads to America!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Have ya seen the pics from his last two parades?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Have ya seen the pics from his last two parades?
    I think we need to send a few of our crackpot snipers over there!.....then there will be fat dough boy slant eyed parts every where! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

H€LL if it had been me... Id dropped one of those MOABs on that last parade. But thats just me...LOL

Something needs to be done with dough boy!! I give Trump props for showing this loser he an't taking his crap no longer.

Shouldn't be too hard to hit Lil fat dough boy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I still think China needs to go in and spank his fat@$$ out the door. Let him rot in jail. Theyve got 150k troops sitting at the border. Letem have it. Then we focus on eiyher Iran or ISIS. Msybe even the cartels. Too much evil in this world

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I still think China needs to go in and spank his fat@$$ out the door. Let him rot in jail. Theyve got 150k troops sitting at the border. Letem have it. Then we focus on eiyher Iran or ISIS. Msybe even the cartels. Too much evil in this world
    Oh don't worry Trump will have ISIS defeated in a month after taking office so, they should be gone by now, Remember he knew more then the Generals lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh don't worry Trump will have ISIS defeated in a month after taking office so, they should be gone by now, Remember he knew more then the Generals lol
    He does!....he just had to get Mr. Noballz out of the Oval Office and let the generals do their job!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    He does!....he just had to get Mr. Noballz out of the Oval Office and let the generals do their job!
    What he knows more then the Generals lmao!!! Remember that stupid remark of his.

US isn't doing anything to North Korea. Can't afford it. And all we'd be doing is creating more terrorists anyways.

Japan's job.

Yep he was going by what the last administration had on paper. Little did he know that it was a BOLD FACE LIE(like everything else). But Im pretty sure hes put a dent in ISIS and it wont be long. Things take time.

What he knows more then the Generals lmao!!! Remember that stupid remark of his.
    Trump knew that they are lying, that they are liars. Now he has his own liars. Look at McMaster, Tillerson, Mattis, Haley, etc.

ALL LIARS.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    Trump knew that they are lying, that they are liars. Now he has his own liars. Look at McMaster, Tillerson, Mattis, Haley, etc.

ALL LIARS.

Oh I agree with you there but, he knew more then the Generals really.