Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yep he was going by what the last administration had on paper. Little did he know that it was a BOLD FACE LIE(like everything else). But Im pretty sure hes put a dent in ISIS and it wont be long. Things take time.
    No ISIS was going to be gone very very soon remember that's what your guy said. That has nothing to do with the last Administration. And then the BS he knew more then the Generals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No ISIS was going to be gone very very soon remember that's what your guy said. That has nothing to do with the last Administration. And then the BS he knew more then the Generals.
    Knit pick all you want. THIS guy has done more in 100 days than that sorry thieving sorry SOB you and your friends elected ever did in 8 yrs. Everything he has sent to do he IS doing. The rest of the GOP need to grow a pair. And the Dems need to be voted out by their states. And dont try to tell that SOB ex prez EVER told the truth on figures
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-28-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    People who work civilian positions in the military are posting to forums that they have received notice from the draft board (selective service) that they need to confirm their contact information because the draft may be started up. If it is started up, evidently it will go under civilian operation and the civilians who are associated are all being contacted to make sure they will be available.

Meanwhile, Trump appears to be going ahead with action on North Korea. This time it might not be a bluff, but we all know what happened last time. Time Magazine is covering this, See this

I know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well they will go as far as to set off a nuke to justify kicking off action against North Korea and lets make good and sure at least a portion of the population knows what a nuke can and can't do.
    1. A nuke CAN cook your barbecue while it is still in the fridge.

2. A nuke CANNOT blow your Iphone if you are far enough away to avoid a bar-b-q. Treat all EMP related effects (with anything they can just shut off remotely) with the greatest scrutiny, chances are you will be hoaxed.
    Register for the Draft: It Is Still the Law
    Males 18 Through 25 are Required to Register

Oh don't worry Trump will have ISIS defeated in a month after taking office so, they should be gone by now, Remember he knew more then the Generals lol
    Sounds like you need a good bare bottom spanking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Sounds like you need a good bare bottom spanking!!!
    Now I'm really worried about you. Your slipping lol

Since China wont take care of this. Its time to give that fat f#ck a taste of what we are about. Drop the MOAB on his palace. Five bucks says whoever is left alive will be cheering that he is gone.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Knit pick all you want. THIS guy has done more in 100 days than that sorry thieving sorry SOB you and your friends elected ever did in 8 yrs. Everything he has sent to do he IS doing. The rest of the GOP need to grow a pair. And the Dems need to be voted out by their states. And dont try to tell that SOB ex prez EVER told the truth on figures
    Yeah I guess he has signed 29 executive orders. I have to admit that must have been hard.

By the way I never voted for Obama either time and I didn't agree with everything he had done while in office but, that goes for any President while I have been alive. I said I am going to like some of what Trump will do just as I did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan ect.ect and I won't like some of what he will do. My life as gone on just fine no matter who has been our President and there is no reason to believe it won't continue that way.

Register for the Draft: It Is Still the Law
    Males 18 Through 25 are Required to Register
    So much for the people saying, "They volunteered, they knew how dangerous it was and how much it paid." I wouldn't have a problem with the draft, if the US was somewhat responsible in what actions they commit to. The Swiss draft everyone, but they are not the world police. They do community service like rescue in avalanches. Now on the other hand, we where in something like 150 wars, skirmishes or police actions since WW2. Doesn't anyone else see a problem when your economy and unemployment numbers depend on war? We can't afford these wars. If we could, there wouldn't be soldiers with dependents eligible for welfare.

Since China wont take care of this. Its time to give that fat f#ck a taste of what we are about. Drop the MOAB on his palace. Five bucks says whoever is left alive will be cheering that he is gone.
    Well, sorry to say there may not be any war like that. Darn it. I was looking forward to you bustin some heads again lol.

http://conspireplanet.blogspot.com/2...ian-mafia.html

""No matter what Pentagon sources are saying they have seized control of US foreign policy from the Zionists and war-mongering Neo-cons. “The military takeover of Trump was completed when the military was given carte blanche and he was forced to tell 100 senators no war with North Korea or any state without a formal declaration of war, making this virtually impossible,” the sources say.

“[US Defense Secretary James] Mattis, [top general Joseph] Dunford summoned all Senators to the White House to tell them foreign policy has been outsourced to the military, not Israel, and to neutralize the [Jared] Kushner, [Paul] Wolfowitz, [David] Petraeus, H.R. McMaster neocon faction,” the sources continue. These sources say Dunford’s April 2nd trip to Iraq with Mossad agent Jared Kushner was to “keep the enemy closer.”

A former 2 star marine general has also been put in charge of the Secret Service “to ensure no assassination by the deep state or Mossad,” they say.""

Sounds legit. Thanks Dunford!

Balljoint... not sure how much to believe from those guys since he was that reported that Obama was in jail in Japan.

Balljoint... not sure how much to believe from those guys since he was that reported that Obama was in jail in Japan.
    Yes, anything seems to go at that site. What next, they going to claim Trump is a woman???

Yes, anything seems to go at that site. What next, they going to claim Trump is a woman???
    Trump may not be a women but, he sure is a bafoon lol

Trump may not be a women but, he sure is a bafoon lol
    That being yet another incoherent ramble folks!!!

BTW, it's spelled buffoon= An unintentionally ridiculous person, One who acts in a silly or ridiculous fashion; a clown or fool. Which fits YOU to a tee.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-01-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Yep he was going by what the last administration had on paper. Little did he know that it was a BOLD FACE LIE(like everything else). But Im pretty sure hes put a dent in ISIS and it wont be long. Things take time.
    Yes they do, just like a decent high school education.........which by reading some of this stuff has escaped a few.

Innocent People are going to die in masses, that sux.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    So much for the people saying, "They volunteered, they knew how dangerous it was and how much it paid." I wouldn't have a problem with the draft, if the US was somewhat responsible in what actions they commit to. The Swiss draft everyone, but they are not the world police. They do community service like rescue in avalanches. Now on the other hand, we where in something like 150 wars, skirmishes or police actions since WW2. Doesn't anyone else see a problem when your economy and unemployment numbers depend on war? We can't afford these wars. If we could, there wouldn't be soldiers with dependents eligible for welfare.
    Well hello again, Private Doves!!!

That being yet another incoherent ramble folks!!!

BTW, it's spelled buffoon= An unintentionally ridiculous person, One who acts in a silly or ridiculous fashion; a clown or fool. Which fits YOU to a tee.
    Truth be told which I know you don't like but, that sounds like you and Trump. No wonder you like him he acts just like you lol

Truth be told which I know you don't like but, that sounds like you and Trump. No wonder you like him he acts just like you lol
    Sounds more like you and ss12...lol

Default 4

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yes they do, just like a decent high school education.........which by reading some of this stuff has escaped a few.Innocent People are going to die in masses, that sux.
    I hear ya BBQ. Too much hate and ignorance in this world. Boils down to it

Never read the site but saw they subscribed to Benjamin Fulford's blog so I posted that. Some intelligence leaks are mixed with bizarre claims. Plausible Deniability.

Close.

"Former US President Barack Obama, in custody of the US military police, has informed on his drug dealing bosses, according to sources in Japanese military intelligence."

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...-in-caribbean/

Also they say “Israeli whore UN ambassador Nikki Haley may have been blackmailed by her adultery, and may be reined in by [US Secretary of State] Rex [Tillerson] and removed from the NSC and Trump even hinted that she may be fired.”

If something happens to that squid......Saw it here first!