Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Also Peoria is now a $10,000 to win.
    Throwing money at it.......that fixes everything.

Except bad character.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It's all about making $$$

should be a go show for 10,000

Okay, now what Tony should do is switch his weekend to Saturday and Sunday. No conflict with Sycamore competing for fans and drivers on Friday and maybe his goodwill action brings more Sycamore drivers and fans for Saturday. Sunday he picks up some Fairbury and Peoria drivers and fans and some that don't want to go to Boswell, In. Of course we'd have a new Summernationals schedule the next morning.

will see how all this shakes out, but my first reaction is drive past sycamore to attend lasalle.

have enjoyed the izzo shows I've attended. maybe because I give credit for the effort I've seen before and during events I've attended.

never been thrilled with the snats format, but where I live, they have frequently been the only show in town. and I have attended and enjoyed.

for that reason, i'm disappointed in this whole mess. reminds me of the Jim Wilson/Keith Simmons ego feud that did nothing for race fans and race teams.

last call: the s.e. corner of wi is a wasteland for a dlm fan. wilmot is the only dirt venue. maybe have to adjust to all the different sprint classes.

impatiently waiting for this nonsense to shake out...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Okay, now what Tony should do is switch his weekend to Saturday and Sunday. No conflict with Sycamore competing for fans and drivers on Friday and maybe his goodwill action brings more Sycamore drivers and fans for Saturday. Sunday he picks up some Fairbury and Peoria drivers and fans and some that don't want to go to Boswell, In. Of course we'd have a new Summernationals schedule the next morning.
    Let's quit making sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    I understand that, but this is about making a statement and sticking it to the man. It doesn't have the same effect if you try to accommodate Driggers' replacement races. This is a golden opportunity to stick it to UMP.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I understand that, but this is about making a statement and sticking it to the man. It doesn't have the same effect if you try to accommodate Driggers' replacement races. This is a golden opportunity to stick it to UMP.
    Even better it's an opportunity to stick it to W.R.G. / DIRTcar.
    Before the got a hold of the UMP name it wasn't that bad with just UMP.
    It did get a bit worse when the got into the lower divisions though.
    I'd like to see what would happen if the DREAM & WORLD 100 where unsanctioned with open tire rule on all 4 corners with no grooving or siping.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

#IstandwithTony

Whoa check these out!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra...6220704-no-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra...etter-than-sam

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra.../26220666-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra.../26220642-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Babbfan View Post
    Whoa check these out!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra...6220704-no-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra...etter-than-sam

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra.../26220666-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bra.../26220642-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-ump
    OMG. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Those are awesome. Where's the one that says F##K World Racing Group & DIRTcar.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I feel bad for the guy having to model all those shirts. lol

I Think UMP is Copyrighted he may be asking for trouble......and it listed..As a TM.

Childish!! The whole dang thing is worse than a schoolyard spat. Everyone was wrong.

If he did not ask if he Could use that he may lose his shorts....

ump could mean anything...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Childish!! The whole dang thing is worse than a schoolyard spat. Everyone was wrong.
    You are so right............................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Thats what WWf said and and they had to change it to WWe after they lost and paid.. If 1 person says its is for this... It would not be hard to prove cause there Adds have said what it for... They would win in court... people know who it for and they lose in Court.. ITS A TM. people knows what it means He!! I could prove it I don't have a Law D.. IF UMP sees this there Will be a Law suit and they will WIN ..

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Yea it means United Midwestern Promoters and every one knows that if they sue the people will owe 100000 of $$$$$$$$ I bet on it..

Put F--K AC DC on a shirt and see how fast they get sued Its TM..