Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Its a US TM so they will sue in a state that were UMP wins, there Lawyer fees will have to be payed by the loser...What they are doing could cost them a lot of money...

If I worked for UMP, and seen this, I order 1 shirt, and the day i got it, I Sue for 5 mill the next day...

How come when a track doesnt follow a Series guidelines and they are penalized, everyone tries to side with the track? Izzo was in the wrong for allowing an unapproved team to race. He was even told to err on the side of caution and disallow the entry. Isnt that what we want? Rules enforced? Even playing field? Its the same thing at Eldora. Drivers were found in violation. Don't we want consequences for penalties?

I agree UMP has a strangle hold on the midwest, but in this case, I side with the WRG. This was a case of a driver/owner trying to circumvent the system.

New rumor I hear is, WRG offered sweet deals to all teams to settle up (reduced fines, etc), but didnt for BEST Motorsports. WRG wanted them to stand alone after the LaSalle stunt. This I disagree with.

I also disagree with the 90 day penalty for the original tire situation at Eldora. But the drivers know the penalties when they pay for their license. If they don;t like it, get together for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Sure are!!! LaSalle without a doubt got the shaft. Let sweet karma bite wrg, sam... hard in th as*!!!
    I don't think he would mind, in fact I believe he might like that.

Quote Originally Posted by raburke23 View Post
    How come when a track doesnt follow a Series guidelines and they are penalized, everyone tries to side with the track? Izzo was in the wrong for allowing an unapproved team to race. He was even told to err on the side of caution and disallow the entry. Isnt that what we want? Rules enforced? Even playing field? Its the same thing at Eldora. Drivers were found in violation. Don't we want consequences for penalties? I agree UMP has a strangle hold on the midwest, but in this case, I side with the WRG. This was a case of a driver/owner trying to circumvent the system.New rumor I hear is, WRG offered sweet deals to all teams to settle up (reduced fines, etc), but didnt for BEST Motorsports. WRG wanted them to stand alone after the LaSalle stunt. This I disagree with.I also disagree with the 90 day penalty for the original tire situation at Eldora. But the drivers know the penalties when they pay for their license. If they don;t like it, get together for a change.
    Punishment doesn't fit the crime. Then when tony said he was still going to run they schedule 2 of the closest tracks possible... Just shows what lack of class that Deery and crew have. Not to mention no punishment for Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) deal at eldora. Plus the whole dream DQ tire deal to begin with was an absolute joke. Pop 5 guys and none are woo guys? Plus all the tire Dqs they have done to outsiders in the past that win their $$$. If u side with wrg u must of voted for hillary as well... Corruption at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Punishment doesn't fit the crime. Then when tony said he was still going to run they schedule 2 of the closest tracks possible... Just shows what lack of class that Deery and crew have. Not to mention no punishment for Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) deal at eldora. Plus the whole dream DQ tire deal to begin with was an absolute joke. Pop 5 guys and none are woo guys? Plus all the tire Dqs they have done to outsiders in the past that win their $$$. If u side with wrg u must of voted for hillary as well... Corruption at it's best.
    Like I said be for Absolute Power Corrupts

At the Thaw Brawl the DIRTcar officials did all the registrątions at the MARS trailer. Per DIRTcar rules all drivers must have a DIRTcar membership. When Josh Richards registered with DIRTcar officials did he have a membership or did they sell him one at the event. So either DIRTcar officials let him race with out one, sold him one, or DIRTcar sold him one before hand. How is that LaSalle Speedways fault.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The thing is to fight Dirtcar you have to hurt your home track and most people will not do that 1 race and no one shows up they would change fast...Witch some people will not do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Its a US TM so they will sue in a state that were UMP wins, there Lawyer fees will have to be payed by the loser...What they are doing could cost them a lot of money...
    Except only about 5% tops of the people in the Midwest knows what it means. That suit wouldn't get very far. Google UMP. The racing sanctioning body isn't one of the first three options for me.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Except only about 5% tops of the people in the Midwest knows what it means. That suit wouldn't get very far. Google UMP. The racing sanctioning body isn't one of the first three options for me.
    Will It does not matter its TM. And 5% is enough to win TM. Is a TM. and the person thats using it Knows what it means...Does not have to be the first 1 only needs to be there and it is...
    Add: He will be asked what UMP means and if he lies they bring in 1 person that says I got it cause it says .. then he be getting Jail time on top of a loss of $$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-28-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Will It does not matter its TM. And 5% is enough to win TM. Is a TM. and the person thats using it Knows what it means...Does not have to be the first 1 only needs to be there and it is...
    Add: He will be asked what UMP means and if he lies they bring in 1 person that says I got it cause it says .. then he be getting Jail time on top of a loss of $$$$$$$$$
    First off, I'm not even sure it is trademarked. Secondly you can not prove intent with three random letters. It says nothing of racing, midwest, or promoting. Believe what you will, but you're wrong.

When you learn to read write and compose a sentence you should get a law degree....lol

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    When you learn to read write and compose a sentence you should get a law degree....lol
    You cant be that Stupid to think thats Funny .. O wate you ptown yes you can ....

You cant be that Stupid to think thats Funny .. O wate you ptown yes you can ....

Hooked on Phonics

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Hooked on Phonics
    So sad to here you are, you could get help on that, I here it make you More Stupid, That may be your Problem stop using it...

Are the set of Letters UMP actually copyrighted by WRG if they are not then they have no case. A regular copyright would only be for the logo design. Also when you look up UMP as a sanctioning body they like to refer to them selves as Dirtcar or Dirtcar UMP I think all of this makes thier case harder than you think Cardirt.

I bet Both tracks will end up with 15 cars at each track

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Are the set of Letters UMP actually copyrighted by WRG if they are not then they have no case. A regular copyright would only be for the logo design. Also when you look up UMP as a sanctioning body they like to refer to them selves as Dirtcar or Dirtcar UMP I think all of this makes thier case harder than you think Cardirt.
    IT A TM. NAME....... Copyright is only for the Design.......Has Nothing to do with a TRADE MARK THEY are called UMP Ask WWF when they had to chance to WWe.. THEY OWN THE NAME not just the Design... I called a Lawyer friend in Chitown he said they nuts making the shirts they lose...He said if it was me he could not save me on it...I pay..
    ADD: United Midwestern Promoters and UMP are a Trade Mark name..
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-28-2017 at 04:15 PM.

IF you Trade Mark a Name NO one else can Use it....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-28-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    ump could mean anything...
    Exactly. It only took 5 minutes to come up with these.

United Musical Publishers
    Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
    University of Malaysia Pahang
    Universal Mapping Property
    Union of Moderate Parties
    Ultimate Muscle Protein

here's a good one for ya...Uridine Monophoshate

the UMP by Heckler & Koch (that's a Universal Machine Pistol)
    a radio station in Alabama Sports Radio 730 the UMP
    8/13/16