Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Exactly. It only took 5 minutes to come up with these.

United Musical Publishers
    Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
    University of Malaysia Pahang
    Universal Mapping Property
    Union of Moderate Parties
    Ultimate Muscle Protein

here's a good one for ya...Uridine Monophoshate

the UMP by Heckler & Koch (that's a Universal Machine Pistol)
    a radio station in Alabama Sports Radio 730 the UMP
    But someone buying the Shirt Knows its not for them. And not one of them have TM UMP
    Add: Not one of them go by UMP and if they did UMP could file a Cease & Desist .. Like what Happened to WWF and in 4 weeks WWF became WWe
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-28-2017 at 06:28 PM.

The WWF vs WWE thing is a little more complicated than the use of a name . The lawsuit took 13 yrs and was never tried in a US court. Also the WWE violated an agreement on how they would use the the Letters WWF. BTW according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office website the UMP trademark was cancelled in 2014 United Midwestern Promoters 2011 and UMP King of Dirt 2004

Next time call a better lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    The WWF vs WWE thing is a little more complicated than the use of a name . The lawsuit took 13 yrs and was never tried in a US court. Also the WWE violated an agreement on how they would use the the Letters WWF. BTW according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office website the UMP trademark was cancelled in 2014 United Midwestern Promoters 2011 and UMP King of Dirt 2004
    I was told it was still good if thats true then that chance it all...

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Next time call a better lawyer.
    Not his fault I told him the TM was still good and I though it was....He live in a 4 mill $ house he is good...He was going off what I told him and I was wrong then...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-28-2017 at 06:36 PM.

I was told the TM were good I guess I should have looked it up... My bad...

I'm just giving you $hit. Don't think there was much of a case either way.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I'm just giving you $hit. Don't think there was much of a case either way.
    I know But if i am Wrong, I will Finesse up to it...But thats Stupid to let the TM go on them...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I know But if i am Wrong, I will Finesse up to it...But thats Stupid to let the TM go on them...
    This is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    This is hilarious.
    And your not... lol.... Dont you have a Sock you need to $hit in....

From what I heard Sam was at LaSalle and had a fit about the registration when it happened, it was allowed by the other party's involved tho. Supposedly the car owner for that evening was not listed as BEST So who is wrong?
    Last edited by blncfn57; 04-28-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    From what I heard Sam was at LaSalle and had a fit about the registration when it happened, it was allowed by the other party's involved tho. Supposedly the car owner for that evening was not listed as BEST So who is wrong?
    I have brought this up several times, and technically as long as Eric Brock was not in that teams pit area, and or listed as the owner there where no rules broke per the 2017 UMP rules. It also reads that track rules, procedures etc prevail over UMP. Because the sanction agreement was terminated by UMP before any on track action, UMP has no right to impose anything. I have not dug though the rules top to bottom but read what I stated above. If anyone can find something within the rules book that says otherwise, great post it.
    It looks like this will be a huge legal mess.

Go ask 10,000 people on the street what UMP means... maybe five from Indiana will know the answer. Most don't know who the vice-president is.

And if UMP would prevail in a lawsuit how much damage did they suffer from someone exercising their 1st amendment rights? You can't get blood from a turnip... if the guy ain't got it they can't get it.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Go ask 10,000 people on the street what UMP means... maybe five from Indiana will know the answer. Most don't know who the vice-president is.

And if UMP would prevail in a lawsuit how much damage did they suffer from someone exercising their 1st amendment rights? You can't get blood from a turnip... if the guy ain't got it they can't get it.
    If the TM is no good no more, It don't matter they cant do much then...Pence Did I spell it right I did not look it up...

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    I hope he works with Sycamore Friday. I dont want to see this scheduled on top of each other. This close to each other.
    You have to know, this ill not be good for either. In any kind of business venture, you have a break even point. If sales drop, even 10%, your black line turned red. Sycamore had a choice as well as Izzo. Sycamore chose for greed and probably won't be rewarded. Izzo chose for retaliation. He may loose a little but will get his retaliation.

The biggest looser will be WRG. This week, they have become the scumb bag of the racing world. No one is talking about how they unified the rules so you could race at any UMP track. They are saying they are vengeful, petty and enforce rules unfairly and they pretty much would be right. In order to rectify this, WRG would have to pull sanctions for the Dream and World 100 or give Izzo back his dates, to be fair. Izzo did nothing to deserve penalties. He did not let Richards race a Best MS car. Who ever filled out that entry form said it wasn't and gave as much proof as the other racers that night. It isn't about what we think, we know, because you don't know what you don't know. Even is the change of ownership for a few days, was to circumvent the banning, it does not mean it wasn't done. WRG is good at making rules it can't enforce. This banning a race team is just another one of them. If Brock wasn't there, the team wasn't there.

russian federation over brink associated with olympic games prohibition russian federation have a a lot of likelyhood CHARMDATE SCAM of a ban off practically Charmdate Scam rowing, contains this situation summers olympics, subsequently after more of their total athletes received observed doing stuff offenses. all the overseas Rowing Federation (Fisa) seems to have restricted Anastasia Fatina also Anastasia Karabelshchikova, Two workers your 2007 ruskies kind eight team. Fisa key points say which your representatives of much nationwide federation may well frozen just in case four or even more violations the actual contra - doping signal might be fully just a twelve month cycle. the actual two top of the line rowers to obtain forbidden give Russia's total to nine, while the case regarding Olga Samulenkova who has been stopped in CHARMDATE SCAM 2006. "Fisa's account manager committee will finally be properly looking at expand steps in addition to the shall kick off just about coming selection soon, built in a saying. i would say the analysis initiated on 16 July last year, any backpack containing compounds and health methods for intravenous infusions was associated with a trash can on the euro squad resorts in Lucerne. the actual people becoming uncovered by using dna testing as proudly owning intravenously implanted contents to find a low respectable severe scientific issue. Fisa account manager representative he kennedy offered: "these are the last two people proven all by geonomics study to used the pad from Lucerne last July. "with a view to esteem the protection under the law while using sports, Fisa's scheme is to nearly brought on fully preceding it lets out any details about its potential doping scenarios.
    ENJOYING LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by aevesyandext2230 View Post
    russian federation over brink associated with olympic games prohibition russian federation have a a lot of likelyhood CHARMDATE SCAM of a ban off practically Charmdate Scam rowing, contains this situation summers olympics, subsequently after more of their total athletes received observed doing stuff offenses. all the overseas Rowing Federation (Fisa) seems to have restricted Anastasia Fatina also Anastasia Karabelshchikova, Two workers your 2007 ruskies kind eight team. Fisa key points say which your representatives of much nationwide federation may well frozen just in case four or even more violations the actual contra - doping signal might be fully just a twelve month cycle. the actual two top of the line rowers to obtain forbidden give Russia's total to nine, while the case regarding Olga Samulenkova who has been stopped in CHARMDATE SCAM 2006. "Fisa's account manager committee will finally be properly looking at expand steps in addition to the shall kick off just about coming selection soon, built in a saying. i would say the analysis initiated on 16 July last year, any backpack containing compounds and health methods for intravenous infusions was associated with a trash can on the euro squad resorts in Lucerne. the actual people becoming uncovered by using dna testing as proudly owning intravenously implanted contents to find a low respectable severe scientific issue. Fisa account manager representative he kennedy offered: "these are the last two people proven all by geonomics study to used the pad from Lucerne last July. "with a view to esteem the protection under the law while using sports, Fisa's scheme is to nearly brought on fully preceding it lets out any details about its potential doping scenarios.
    uh oh.....Hilarys buddies are here! ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    uh oh.....Hilarys buddies are here! ^^^^^
    Maybe it's just Tony Izzo trolling!
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18