Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrg

Default Wrg

Had to schedule Friday at Sycamore to mess with Tony. They knew they had to piss on the parade or the fans and drivers would be in LaSalle. This just goes to show how jacked up racing world is.
    Its not people on social media killing racing, it's sanctioning bodies and the other powers of the sport.

And pay more than his proposed Friday race too.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

WRG is a bunch of childish wimps.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I'll bite--why does a gorilla have big nostrils?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    WRG is a bunch of childish wimps.
    Not fair to lump the hole organization into that pile........just because some of the parts need fixed or replaced doesn't mean the whole thing is un salvageable.

They have some good folks with some bright minds........they need to be searched out sometimes, but they are there.

The tired old internal politics and childish not so hidden retribution is what is bringing them the most grief, the sport has progressed around all of that , high level teams are smarter these days and cannot and won't be pushed around like before......they are the show.

Slammin Sammy and gang seem to have forgotten that over the years.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I REALLY want to see Tony race this weekend and want the guys to leave the tour for those 2 days. It wont hurt anyone if all 5 of the full tour guys dont go. It will speak LOUD to WRG that they figged up.

HOWEVER, I REALLY want to see Sycamore have an awesome event

I'm really surprised that sycamore speedway is ok with running against izzo since he was the one who originally was bringing them the sn race
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I really don't think the top guys in the series will leave the Summer Nationals and go against UMP. I just don't see it and IMO nobody wins in this deal.

Bobby Pierce has Sycamore and Peoria on his schedule now.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

W...hiny
    R...acing
    G...uerillas
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I really don't think the top guys in the series will leave the Summer Nationals and go against UMP. I just don't see it and IMO nobody wins in this deal.
    Majority that run the SN wont buck most are after those national points. Cant jeopardize that
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Majority that run the SN wont buck most are after those national points. Cant jeopardize that
    Maybe if they, drivers and fans, stood together and started posting on each racetracks fb that they wernt coming in support of Tony. They might get wrgs attn.!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I'm really surprised that sycamore speedway is ok with running against izzo since he was the one who originally was bringing them the sn race
    Same here, check out tonys post today. Gotta wonder if its them

And Forrest Lucas is sitting back just waiting for WRG/WoO/UMP to finish cutting their own throats to sweep in and buy them out for pennies on the dollar.......

very few follow the whole tour anymore. most just pick and choose dates. only 5 guys hit every race last year.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Same here, check out tonys post today. Gotta wonder if its them
    Id almost bet a promoter that got one of the other two races is also involved in this one....

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    And Forrest Lucas is sitting back just waiting for WRG/WoO/UMP to finish cutting their own throats to sweep in and buy them out for pennies on the dollar.......
    With the way they have been handling things, Lucas wont need to buy anything, promoters will be lined up to get any open dates available.
    Last edited by Latemodel333; 04-28-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Latemodel333 View Post
    Id almost bet a promoter that got one of the other two races is also involved in this one....

With the way they have been handling things, Lucas wont need to buy anything, promoters will be lined up to get any open dates available.
    All we need is a Lucas monopoly... Not!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I agree, there needs to be more than one national touring series. I was simply saying that Lucas wouldn't need to buy WOO.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    I like how late model fans completely forget the WoO sprint cars even exist. That series makes far more money than either late model tour.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I like how late model fans completely forget the WoO sprint cars even exist. That series makes far more money than either late model tour.
    But, it doesn't make sense to prop up a loser with a winner...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1