Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrg

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    But, it doesn't make sense to prop up a loser with a winner...
    Tell that too over 1000 big time CEOs you save them a lot of money
    Plus you use one too wright off money for the other for taxs and you lose less..WoO Lates do not loss money thanks to tax laws...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Tell that too over 1000 big time CEOs you save them a lot of money
    Plus you use one too wright off money for the other for taxs and you lose less..WoO Lates do not loss money thanks to tax laws...
    The idea that losses are good is very much misunderstood by John Q Public. Intentional losses, year after year, are simply not true.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I just want to know why that liar sam driggers didn't do anything when Best Motorsports ran a car at Eldora on opening day
    I am what I am

But, it doesn't make sense to prop up a loser with a winner...
    The WoO lates are profitable. Most of the doom and gloom spoken around here is pure bullsh*t.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The WoO lates are profitable. Most of the doom and gloom spoken around here is pure bullsh*t.
    Yes, at this time, it is.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Yes, at this time, it is.
    I wouldn't look for it to change any time soon.

I did not say the lose money but they pay for a lot of thing out of what they bring in..The top 10 people do not spend a dime on the road.. and some of the places they stay are real nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I did not say the lose money but they pay for a lot of thing out of what they bring in..The top 10 people do not spend a dime on the road.. and some of the places they stay are real nice...
    You gotta spend money to make money.

I go too a WoO Late race go to pits ask for 1 of 3 people (i give no names) i don't pay too get in so i don't say to much bad about them..

You gotta spend money to make money.
    See some of the cars they drive they ant clunkers lol

Sorry some of you have problems with the WoO. I do not!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Sorry some of you have problems with the WoO. I do not!
    I don't, I do with how the run UMP, but I have never payed to get in to a WoO race,, Have Friends in High places and love it... Wish i could still go.. If i was not sick I be working for them and on the road...

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    I just want to know why that liar sam driggers didn't do anything when Best Motorsports ran a car at Eldora on opening day
    Of all tracks, I can't imagine under any scenario Eldora letting a Best Performance owned car run there given everythign that has happened. If they hadnt filed the paperwork or still had the lawsuit on the table, I just can't see them ever letting that team run given those circumstances. I mean, why would they?

That said, say Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is the actual owner the car, I could see Best giving Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) money/funding to make sure he races there. Kind of stick to Eldora type of thing - get the Best Performance design / logo on the track there despite the fact they cant race there.

I should also add, I go to Eldora a lot, live near by. If I'm not mistaken, I think Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) drove that same car there at the end of last year too. I tried finding a photo but havent had any luck yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CLEM View Post
    I should also add, I go to Eldora a lot, live near by. If I'm not mistaken, I think Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) drove that same car there at the end of last year too. I tried finding a photo but havent had any luck yet.
    I think he did......

Oh Best Motorsports definitely had a car there I think I might know why nothing was done about it
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    Oh Best Motorsports definitely had a car there I think I might know why nothing was done about it
    Can you share your thoughts? We aren't mind readers here.

I've racked my brain on it and can't think of a single reason why Eldora would let a Best Performance team run. We're talking about the same team that filed a lawsuit against them. Like I said, Eldora of all tracks would probably make Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) jump through hoops to prove they didn't own that car/team he had there.

Its the opposite of LaSalle. Izzo WANTED them there. Eldora would have wanted to keep them away.

Quote Originally Posted by CLEM View Post
    Can you share your thoughts? We aren't mind readers here.

I've racked my brain on it and can't think of a single reason why Eldora would let a Best Performance team run. We're talking about the same team that filed a lawsuit against them. Like I said, Eldora of all tracks would probably make Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) jump through hoops to prove they didn't own that car/team he had there.

Its the opposite of LaSalle. Izzo WANTED them there. Eldora would have wanted to keep them away.
    Ummm maybe it could be that the Best Motorsports Lucas series driver and Eldora's owner are friends and him and his father took care of him when he had his late model???

Mark Richards and Tony Stewart are very good friends.... My guess is Stewart is well aware of this Josh Richards, Lasalle, BPM issue. Stewart and Eldora mean a lot to the WRG/UMP and Stewart also swings a big hammer. This could get interesting with Eldora as the season goes on. And yes, Babc0ck is running a Best Performance Motorsports car this year and he was at the season opener which was a UMP sanctioned race. Not sure why nothing was said about this?

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Mark Richards and Tony Stewart are very good friends.... My guess is Stewart is well aware of this Josh Richards, Lasalle, BPM issue. Stewart and Eldora mean a lot to the WRG/UMP and Stewart also swings a big hammer. This could get interesting with Eldora as the season goes on. And yes, Babc0ck is running a Best Performance Motorsports car this year and he was at the season opener which was a UMP sanctioned race. Not sure why nothing was said about this?
    Money, image, and they thought no one would care........just a hunch.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????