Default Hey Josh Richards

Have you called Tony Izzo and apologized to him for ruining his reputation and LaSalle Speedway or are you sitting up there in Shinnston West Virginia laughing while counting that 7 grand you stole from him Friday night at the Thaw Brawl?

He's probably in St Mary's Ohio and not in Shinnston at the moment.

How did he do that when he was in Ohio?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    He's probably in St Mary's Ohio and not in Shinnston at the moment.
    This is more on the head of the Best Performance teamzzz Josh didn't cheat tires... and he races where they tell him they are going... how is any of this Josh's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Have you called Tony Izzo and apologized to him for ruining his reputation and LaSalle Speedway or are you sitting up there in Shinnston West Virginia laughing while counting that 7 grand you stole from him Friday night at the Thaw Brawl?
    Oh come on. You know that Tony knew exactly what was going on.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    I'll bet he didn't have a clue what was going to happen before it happened. My guess is BEST is trying to stick it to the World Racing Group & DIRTcar.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    So did Richards.

Wouldn't this be VERY simple! Have Brock issue Richards a lease agreement for the racing equipment on those days.

Who would WRG be to disagree with it?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    This is more on the head of the Best Performance teamzzz Josh didn't cheat tires... and he races where they tell him they are going... how is any of this Josh's fault?
    I didn't say it was? I just corrected the original poster, because Josh doesn't live in Shinnston at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I didn't say it was? I just corrected the original poster, because Josh doesn't live in Shinnston at the moment.
    My reply was directed torward ptown

Lol, you're serious. You ever post anything positive, or you just a doom n gloom kinda individual?

Josh Richards didn't ruin his reputation, if it was ruined, it was before now. He doesn't live in Shnnston, nor is the car in Shinnston. And he didn't steal it, he beat the other drivers and won the dam race just as he was supposed to do.

If Izzo couldn't see what was going on, that's on him. When Sam tells you to NOT let him race and you do, guess what, on you, called personal accountability. I know that's lost on people anymore, but majority of the time that's what it boils down too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Wouldn't this be VERY simple! Have Brock issue Richards a lease agreement for the racing equipment on those days.

Who would WRG be to disagree with it?
    They apparently did try something like this, and UMP/WRG would not allow it.
    Was this race originally unsanctioned, and UMP/ others got involved or was it a UMP event from day one?
    I still can't see Tony telling the team to come on out and race when Sam says they talked many times about the team etc weeks-days before the night of the race, and he kept telling Tony "no, not in that car".
    Why would Tony risk all he had to lose for one team, and or driver?? He isn't new to the sport, he has seen how WRG operates when they have been crossed, and don't have a hand in the cash drawer....
    The Best Performance team hasn't showed up at any other UMP/WRG events before this. Why risk wasting the fuel, time, or money putting themselves in the middle of this mess??
    If the team knew there would be issues they could have done many other things to make it look like it wasn't a Best car... Its not like the race results, or coverage of the race wouldn't be on the net, or covered by the media....
    With such a big deal made over the tire issue since it began it makes no sense for either party to try to do what they did???
    Something isn't right about this.....

Didn't best show up and do the same thing, opening night at Eldora? If so then the same thing needs to happen to Eldora. We all know that won't happen. The Tony that owns Eldora has money and power so they will leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by racecar1127 View Post
    Didn't best show up and do the same thing, opening night at Eldora? If so then the same thing needs to happen to Eldora. We all know that won't happen. The Tony that owns Eldora has money and power so they will leave him alone.
    Like I said in another thread. Ump pads their pockets there more there than they do anywhere else all year long. It has nothing to do with Stewart owning it at all. IMO eldora should dump them, I don't forsee that happening though. I feel like if Earl was still in command, we would see that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol, you're serious. You ever post anything positive, or you just a doom n gloom kinda individual?

Josh Richards didn't ruin his reputation, if it was ruined, it was before now. He doesn't live in Shnnston, nor is the car in Shinnston. And he didn't steal it, he beat the other drivers and won the dam race just as he was supposed to do.

If Izzo couldn't see what was going on, that's on him. When Sam tells you to NOT let him race and you do, guess what, on you, called personal accountability. I know that's lost on people anymore, but majority of the time that's what it boils down too.
    What you expect from ptown Guy got $hit for brains...

Quote Originally Posted by Latemodel333 View Post
    They apparently did try something like this, and UMP/WRG would not allow it.
    Was this race originally unsanctioned, and UMP/ others got involved or was it a UMP event from day one?
    I still can't see Tony telling the team to come on out and race when Sam says they talked many times about the team etc weeks-days before the night of the race, and he kept telling Tony "no, not in that car".
    Why would Tony risk all he had to lose for one team, and or driver?? He isn't new to the sport, he has seen how WRG operates when they have been crossed, and don't have a hand in the cash drawer....
    The Best Performance team hasn't showed up at any other UMP/WRG events before this. Why risk wasting the fuel, time, or money putting themselves in the middle of this mess??
    If the team knew there would be issues they could have done many other things to make it look like it wasn't a Best car... Its not like the race results, or coverage of the race wouldn't be on the net, or covered by the media....
    With such a big deal made over the tire issue since it began it makes no sense for either party to try to do what they did???
    Something isn't right about this.....
    2 Egos collide Bigger one won...

Posts like this remind me why I still bother to browse 4m. Most days you can find at least one entertaining post. You continuously strive for improvement and you have done what most people thought was impossible and continued to raise the bar of stupidity in your posts. Congratulations your trophy is on the way.