Question Who might we expect at Smoky Mountain Speedway's SAS race?

Who might we expect at Smoky Mountain Speedway's SAS race? I think it pays $7500 to win, which isn't bad, especially when considering all the WoO and LOLMDS races are cancelled.Just wondering how many of the guys from the Spring National's Race at Bulls Gap last night might be in attendance? What about Jimmy Owens, Scott Bloomquist, Chris Madden, Dale McDowell, etc.? Will they make a trip over to SMS? I just wish there was passing on that one lane track!

I think you will see most of the guys that ran at the Gap tonight at Smoky. Plus for a lot of those guys it will be a good chance get ready for the $15,000 to win show there Thursday night.

Yep, I think you are right, TNDirt. I appreciate your insights. Just need to make the decision as to whether I'm going to go or not.

If you do go Id wear shorts and a tank top cause its gonna be HOT in the 90s and 70 tonight. Great weather for racing.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Most all the drivers that I spoke with before the event last night had intentions of heading to Smoky Mountain as well. It's gonna be a hot one, looking forward to the sprints myself. They had 17 USCS sprints at I-75 last night, don't think I can remember having that big of a field in the area in several years.