Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Berine explans Trump's lies in his first 100 days

Last edited by ss12; 04-29-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Bernie is delusional to coin the Dem's phrase un-hinged his own party railed him out undermined his campaign in favor of Clinton and he still campaigned for her he is a true tard no one cares what he says he is like the mad professor

Bernie is an IDIOT. He is like one of the kids on the playground that no one wants to play with. As Drano said even after he knew he was screwed over in the Dem election he still wants to fight for them. Hopefully his state will get rid of him in the next election
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ss12 your still fishing on the banks of DENIAL... SAD
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Bernie CANT even explain, or understand, how him and Hilary, got beat!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Bernie told it like it was and I see you guys are hurt by it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Bernie told it like it was and I see you guys are hurt by it. lol
    Oh yeah he really knows his stuff. He believes all the Dems are his buddies..lol. But it could be that he thinks they will help cover up things for him..like.. http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...gation-bernie/

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Oh yeah he really knows his stuff. He believes all the Dems are his buddies..lol. But it could be that he thinks they will help cover up things for him..like.. http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...gation-bernie/
    And That has nothing to with Bernie telling it like it is and you getting your feelings hurt over it lol

Every time Bernie opens his babbling mouth it just confirms we have the right man as president

[QUOTE=drano;2101384]Every time Bernie opens his babbling mouth it just confirms we have the right man as president[/QUOT

EXACTLY!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Every time Bernie opens his babbling mouth it just confirms we have the right man as president
    [QUOTE=a25rjr;2101388]
    Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Every time Bernie opens his babbling mouth it just confirms we have the right man as president[/QUOTEXACTLY!!!
    X 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time that Trumps opens his mouth you should realize he is just telling another lie. Donald Trump the flim flam man con all of you conservative into voting for him. You conservatives should just admit you got con and move on. Hey I will admit that I almost voted for him. I sure as hick wasn't going to vote for Hillary. I would have voted for Bernie! If Bernie would have been the democrat candidate he would have beaten Trump.

Mr. thin skin couldn't even make it to the dinner last night. It's a night about having fun but, Mr. thin skin decided to do a campaign rally. Would someone let him know he won the election. I know it doesn't seem like since he has done nothing but, write executive orders which anyone in that position can do. lmao!!!

I heard he had a meltdown last night after he heard the jokes about him. Heard he acted like a little girl lol

ss12 they believe the lie's so, to them it's the truth which is funny in itself.
    trumpcare a disaster so far and the plan they have now will let insurance companies to deny pre-existing conditions.
    that's gonna go over real big wait and see. Trump had no idea the job was going to be this hard lmao!! what did he think he was going to come in like a dictator like he runs his business. He thought he could just snap his finger and things were going to go his way. I guess he found out it doesn't work that way.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-30-2017 at 07:34 AM.

Mr. thin skin couldn't even make it to the dinner last night. It's a night about having fun but, Mr. thin skin decided to do a campaign rally. Would someone let him know he won the election. I know it doesn't seem like since he has done nothing but, write executive orders which anyone in that position can do. lmao!!!

I heard he had a meltdown last night after he heard the jokes about him. Heard he acted like a little girl lol

ss12 they believe the lie's so, to them it's the truth which is funny in itself.
    trumpcare a disaster so far and the plan they have now will let insurance companies to deny pre-existing conditions.
    that's gonna go over real big wait and see. Trump had no idea the job was going to be this hard lmao!! what did he think he was going to come in like a dictator like he runs his business. He thought he could just snap his finger and things were going to go his way. I guess he found out it doesn't work that way.
    Why would the President go to a dinner where the majority of the fake news reporters are there to make insults at him. He went to a rally in Pennsylvania where he heard cheers and approval of what he is doing. You make the choice if you had too.

Kid, that all they have to believe in. Donald the flim flam man if he can't do it nobody can. Donald tell us more lies because we are part of the GOP(gullible old people) we believe in you even if it is lies. Your lies give us hope.

SS I am glad you have found your safe place to huddle in so you don't melt, now take a nap and dream about Babbling Bernie being your president.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Why would the President go to a dinner where the majority of the fake news reporters are there to make insults at him. He went to a rally in Pennsylvania where he heard cheers and approval of what he is doing. You make the choice if you had too.
    You guys still hanging onto the fake news thing. That's what the dinner is for to have a little fun but, Mr. thin skin couldn't handle it so, he goes to a campaign rally. Hey it's his right not to go but, it says a lot about him. it was freedom of speech at it's best last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, that all they have to believe in. Donald the flim flam man if he can't do it nobody can. Donald tell us more lies because we are part of the GOP(gullible old people) we believe in you even if it is lies. Your lies give us hope.
    Yes please give us hope because right now we have none lol

You guys still hanging onto the fake news thing. That's what the dinner is for to have a little fun but, Mr. thin skin couldn't handle it so, he goes to a campaign rally. Hey it's his right not to go but, it says a lot about him. it was freedom of speech at it's best last night.
    You are right it is freedom of speech and he went and expressed his to the people that elected him not sit in a room with a bunch of stuff shirt goobs he done the right thing 100%

How many National Day of Prayer did Obama attend, that should show everyone what he was ....MUSLIM.