Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    You are right it is freedom of speech and he went and expressed his to the people that elected him not sit in a room with a bunch of stuff shirt goobs he done the right thing 100%
    Yep and totally in his right to do and now that we know him better we can understand why he did what he did.

The dinner has been away for the President and the press to make fun of each other but, if you can't take a little ribbing then I would stay away too.

THIN SKINNED

Yeah I totally understand the purpose of this event but like he said he is there to change things up and so he did.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Yeah I totally understand the purpose of this event but like he said he is there to change things up and so he did.

Yep your right about that but, you know all to well he can't handle people making fun of him. There is no way he could handle being on 4m lol

Trump reminds me of lite-inn lmao!!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-30-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    How many National Day of Prayer did Obama attend, that should show everyone what he was ....MUSLIM.
    This is the USA where we have freedom of religion. If he was a Muslim he had the right to practices that religion. Just like if you are a Christian you can practices that religion. If you want to worship the devil you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    This is the USA where we have freedom of religion. If he was a Muslim he had the right to practices that religion. Just like if you are a Christian you can practices that religion. If you want to worship the devil you can.
    There are people who want to take away those freedoms everyday and Trump isn't one of those. Far left fascist liberals are working to take those rights away from me and you SS. They are trying to stop religion, speech,2nd Amend. only to destroy not to defend what America stands for. But you and kid sound more left than even middle, hope you wake up before you and me lose those rights.

Why would Trump go hang out with a bunch of liars who are out to undermind him? He went to help the GOP in the next elections so we can make this country strong from within. Yes he won the presidential election but lets make sure the GOP win in EVERY state. Pretty dam smart. When you gotem down DONT LET EM UP. Thats how you do it.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If that's the case, why was there 23 ordained Christian ministers that signed the Declaration of Independence?

We were founded on Christian principles regardless of how you lefties try to spin it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Was this country founded on religious freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Why would Trump go hang out with a bunch of liars who are out to undermind him? He went to help the GOP in the next elections so we can make this country strong from within. Yes he won the presidential election but lets make sure the GOP win in EVERY state. Pretty dam smart. When you gotem down DONT LET EM UP. Thats how you do it.
    Why because he's a liar and would fit right in but, Mr. thin skin knew he wouldn't be able to handle it.
    I actually think he knew he would throw a fit and cry when one of them hurt his feelings lol

It had nothing to do with the excuse you came up with right there. That actually made me laugh though lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Was this country founded on religious freedom?
    So its ok for me to go out and kill someone as long as I say it was its in the Bible 'an eye for an I'?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So its ok for me to go out and kill someone as long as I say it was its in the Bible 'an eye for an I'?
    So was this country founded on religious freedom? The reason I'm asking is some people think it was and others don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So was this country founded on religious freedom? The reason I'm asking is some people think it was and others don't think so.
    Freedom to worship THE God......not a god!......... Huge difference!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    If that's the case, why was there 23 ordained Christian ministers that signed the Declaration of Independence?

We were founded on Christian principles regardless of how you lefties try to spin it!
    Oh so we do have freedom of religion as long as you are a Christian? What about Judaism, Buddhism, and Hinduism? The 23 ministers made it law that you can practices any religion you want too in American. What they practices didn't matter what you practices. This is just another thing the far right is wrong on. I don't see you complaining about Judaism which in America is larger than Islam. Islam is only 1% of the population. I don't see a religion that is Only 1% of the population being that big of a problem. Remember the reason the pilgrims came to America was for religious freedoms.

Well I'm an idiot but, you already knew that lol, I might listen to him but, I don't agree with everything he stands for.

"Remember the reason the pilgrims came to America was for religious freedoms."
    Read your history book......they wanted freedom from the Catholic church!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Oh so we do have freedom of religion as long as you are a Christian? What about Judaism, Buddhism, and Hinduism? The 23 ministers made it law that you can practices any religion you want too in American. What they practices didn't matter what you practices. This is just another thing the far right is wrong on. I don't see you complaining about Judaism which in America is larger than Islam. Islam is only 1% of the population. I don't see a religion that is Only 1% of the population being that big of a problem. Remember the reason the pilgrims came to America was for religious freedoms.
    When your religion says you can kill Christians because they are infidels, then your ass needs to be kicked back to the desert. When a religion says you can kill for their God, that's not what our forefathers called religious freedom. Doesn't make any difference if your left or right, still makes it wrong.

Who the f*ck is Berine and why should anybody care what they think?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Some gray-headed old dude that needs a new hair stylist!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Some gray-headed old dude that needs a new hair stylist!
    He needs to call Trump's guy lol cause that's such a master piece lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I think he is the guy that played in that movie Back to the future, the guy that built the car and it was a time machine.