Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know that's noise to you but, that's what the truth sounds like lol
    You and ss12 sound so much alike. First it was ' the Russians did it' and now 'hes a liar' which havent seen or heard him maybe bs'n some but what hes trying to do will take time. With all the opposition hes got against him its going to be an up hill battle because it was on a downward slide for eight years and then some
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

You have to feel a little sorry for the Dem's and their followers look at their leaders Cryin Chuck, Nutty Nancy, Wacky Waters and Babblin Bernie that is the face of their party, how sad.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    You have to feel a little sorry for the Dem's and their followers look at their leaders Cryin Chuck, Nutty Nancy, Wacky Waters and Babblin Bernie that is the face of their party, how sad.
    Sounds like they need to be voted out next election.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Love this quote... "Who can possibly dispute that liberalism is the most severe mental disorder in human history? The evidence comes at you in waves and waves and waves and waves and waves and waves and makes Noah's flood seem like a parched desert"......LMFAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    That noise you hear is the TRUTH coming from the White house, unlike your prez from the last 8 years. You know, the one that said "you can keep your own doctor"! bhahahahaha
    One lie after another is the truth in your eyes, How about the investigation for voter fraud anyone have any idea where they are with that investigation. You know the 3 million illegals, what about Obama ordering a wire tap anyone know where we stand on that? Trump says they have already proven that well know they haven't as of today.

You think I agree with everything Obama did, well your mistaken because, I don't and that is one of them. That was a bold face lie.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    You and ss12 sound so much alike. First it was ' the Russians did it' and now 'hes a liar' which havent seen or heard him maybe bs'n some but what hes trying to do will take time. With all the opposition hes got against him its going to be an up hill battle because it was on a downward slide for eight years and then some
    Well first I have never said the Russians did anything. as a matter of fact I said the elction is over the Donald won fare and square and it was time to move on. You need to pay more attention if you want to keep up.

AS far as he is lying about different things we will see if and when these investigation are done.

Love this quote... "Who can possibly dispute that liberalism is the most severe mental disorder in human history? The evidence comes at you in waves and waves and waves and waves and waves and waves and makes Noah's flood seem like a parched desert"......LMFAO!!!!
    Yep were all mentally disturb better get used to it lmao!!!!!!!

Sounds like they need to be voted out next election.
    you know those career politicians aren't going anywhere

you know those career politicians aren't going anywhere
    Yep and Hilary was suppose to be Prez too... right?

Well first I have never said the Russians did anything. as a matter of fact I said the elction is over the Donald won fare and square and it was time to move on. You need to pay more attention if you want to keep up. AS far as he is lying about different things we will see if and when these investigation are done.
    I couldve swore I remember you and ss12 were all over the Russian bs. Tnie was in on it too. I get a min I look that right up

One lie after another is the truth in your eyes, How about the investigation for voter fraud anyone have any idea where they are with that investigation. You know the 3 million illegals, what about Obama ordering a wire tap anyone know where we stand on that? Trump says they have already proven that well know they haven't as of today.You think I agree with everything Obama did, well your mistaken because, I don't and that is one of them. That was a bold face lie.
    Wasnt that voter fraud proved when Jill Stein pulled her crap? California admitted they dont stop illegals from voting and that number would be how many? Remember Susan Rice? Where have you been or where are you getting you news from MTV?

Yep and Hilary was suppose to be Prez too... right?
    Thankfully that didn't happen

Wasnt that voter fraud proved when Jill Stein pulled her crap? California admitted they dont stop illegals from voting and that number would be how many? Remember Susan Rice? Where have you been or where are you getting you news from MTV?
    Oh I must have missed that. Did Jill prove 3 million illegals voted in this last election?
    What about Susan Rice, Nothing has been proven she did anything wrong as of right now and What's that have to do with Obama ordering a wire tap?

I couldve swore I remember you and ss12 were all over the Russian bs. Tnie was in on it too. I get a min I look that right up
    What I said about Russia was that Trump was lying about Obama wire tapping his phones and so far there is no evidence of that happening. And I also said if the investigation show's that he did I would admit I was wrong but, I have never said that's why Trump won as a matter fact I have said they lost because they had a flawed candidate.

The only reason is because you have to be so thin skin not to do it but, most people already know that. I guess he felt it was more important to go out and campaign to his base. We know it does make him feel better.

So just who is the people I know and our fake pieces of ---- ? i see you guys are still hanging onto this fake news bs.

I can't see him ever passing up a chance to go campaigning and toot his own horn.
    So Trump is supposed to let the medias tell lies and make put downs about him and he is supposed to sit back and let propaganda rule the nations thought processes? NOOO, it is up to him to speak out and counter the slander and lies. And let the people know what he is actually doing. Now let's hear no more of your nonsense!!!

One lie after another is the truth in your eyes, How about the investigation for voter fraud anyone have any idea where they are with that investigation. You know the 3 million illegals, what about Obama ordering a wire tap anyone know where we stand on that? Trump says they have already proven that well know they haven't as of today.

You think I agree with everything Obama did, well your mistaken because, I don't and that is one of them. That was a bold face lie.
    You are not going to informed of the voting frauds that have been discovered by not doing what it takes to actually be informed. The mainstream media is censoring that info and you always wind up clueless about the topics of discussion. The fraud info is out there, but you have to find it. Ever try subscribing to get email from ANY new sources? How about getting informed instead of defending things that should not be defended by any means.

Oh I must have missed that. Did Jill prove 3 million illegals voted in this last election?What about Susan Rice, Nothing has been proven she did anything wrong as of right now and What's that have to do with Obama ordering a wire tap?
    Really? Did you even read what I said. And yes evidently youve missed alot thats going on. I never said Stein had anything to do with the 3 mil. And its ok for Rice to keep tabs on certain people for no reason? Wow what good American(Demeral) you are...lol

I know that's noise to you but, that's what the truth sounds like lol
    No it's the sound of your butt cheeks flapping from gas again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No it's the sound of your butt cheeks flapping from gas again!!
    Well now that could be true lol