Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oh Yee of little faith!!! hahahahahaaaa
    You can fool me once, twice maybe even three times, bu Ive been alive or 13 presidents and the fooling days are over. When you get to the 3/4 century mark,you too may wise up. Until you get age and wisdom try history.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And the polls said Hillary was going to win Remember. The people wanted change and was sick of Bush and the Republicans you don't have to like but, it was a fact. People wanted change and had nothing to do with sympathy. You sure are a spin master there Bill lol
    I was referring to the same polls Rush was.....current ones! Don't take it out of context of the op!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You can fool me once, twice maybe even three times, bu Ive been alive or 13 presidents and the fooling days are over. When you get to the 3/4 century mark,you too may wise up. Until you get age and wisdom try history.
    Okay, but are you sure you didn't "crust over" before you thought you attained you're "wisdom"???? Living a delusional illusion of wisdom, is just not cool. hahahahahaaaa

I have a racing buddy that only became more clueless and is now 86? Too late to learn the truth. You too maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Okay, but are you sure you didn't "crust over" before you thought you attained you're "wisdom"???? Living a delusional illusion of wisdom, is just not cool. hahahahahaaaa

I have a racing buddy that only became more clueless and is now 86? Too late to learn the truth. You too maybe?
    You remind me of so many I know. The youngsters are either Democrats or don't care. They want to fix the world or don't care. When they get to 40, they figure out, they can never give enough to fix the world. They become Republicans only to find out, they take from you also and give nothing. Then you become like me, knowing our government is for sale and we didn't buy any, so why would we expect it to work for us. That is not too hard to figure out. Both parties seem to work against us working middle class. Either by commission or omission we have lost so many of the laws that protected us like banking laws that stopped comercial banks from gambling our savings accounts like banks did in 29 for the crash, monopoly laws that split Standard oil but now have only a hand full of companies that own everything, or usury laws that used to limit interest to around 11%. I see some as high as 30% now. How about a Congress that voted not to let school loans be refinanced. Was that for you or our kids? No it was for the bankers pocket. You can say, the other party did that, but when your party was in power, it wasn't changed. They can't afford to irritate The campaign money. But go ahead and believe the pied pipers and some day you will say, that old SOB wasn't that dumb. Until we get this money out of politics, we have no government.