Default Dynamic Setup Questions?

We recently purchased a coil over rater and we are still getting used to setting things up dynamically. I know their are a lot of variables that take place but in general what are you shooting for as far as load numbers across the rear?

Do you want your left rear spring load higher than the right at ride height? Again I know there aren't any magic numbers, but does a higher left mean less transfer load during dynamic state?

Been rained out for the past couple weeks so it has given us plenty of time to complicate everything in our heads! Just looking for a little understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by missile07 View Post
    We recently purchased a coil over rater and we are still getting used to setting things up dynamically. I know their are a lot of variables that take place but in general what are you shooting for as far as load numbers across the rear?

Do you want your left rear spring load higher than the right at ride height? Again I know there aren't any magic numbers, but does a higher left mean less transfer load during dynamic state?

Been rained out for the past couple weeks so it has given us plenty of time to complicate everything in our heads! Just looking for a little understanding.
    A lot of folks getting real wound up about this. Dynamics happen at every part of the track. You are picking a corner of the car and looking at one data point from a lap. Data points that don't even occur at the same time. That is unless you actually raced the car with data acq. The old way was a data point too. How it set on the grid. Lol.

I have a way of doing this to a couple corners on the car. But, I can't tell you how the pros do it. I don't travel in that circle...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Now lr coil load vs RR coil load at ride height? Yes, heavier at lr is very much the norm.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1