Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moyer Jr.

I'm glad he dropped off of WoO because they and ump is ruining the sport

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    You do know that Moyer SR is semi-retired and also has a chassis company to run. Why does Dale get a pass and Moyer doesn't? We can compare globes if you want...

I'm not trying to start $hit but I think it is a fair question to ask. How is Moyer a bum for "cherry-picking" but Dale isn't?
    I always asked that myself. But I like dale and Moyer, so atleast dale not get hammered as cherry picker. But reality billy stop following full national tour after 2006. Dale stopped to after 2006 until he ran to full tours with Lucas in 09, 10. So you should say dale a cherry picker as well. But I don't believe in cherry picking. Its called making money, after the years billy and Dale put in running against best for 20 years. They should unload any (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) track they please. I don't see them shy from crown jewels running with the best to win them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun31 View Post
    Think you may see some more drop be for its all done...

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    You do know Dale is semi-retired and has a track to run at Boyds Speedway. Dale runs mostly close to home anymore; except for the occasional big races like the World and a few others.
    David has some of the best help around running Boyd'san it runs just fine when Dale is off racing some say it runs a little better

This is the longest a post that started with BMJ has lasted since he retired a few years ago. Another mid season crisis to get ones name in the loop.

Dale put more time and effort than anybody at Boyds he's there 5 days a week getting the track ready for a school or somebody wanting to test and sense they have so much good help I am at Boyds right now and the only person I see is Dale getting the track ready so some of the Longhorn guys can test so much for all that good help.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    This is the longest a post that started with BMJ has lasted since he retired a few years ago. Another mid season crisis to get ones name in the loop.
    Was that when he was using Twitter to respond to a few posts here. I'm pretty sure he is reads here.

I just posted he was dropping off the tour. Wasn't anything personal

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun31 View Post
    Hes racing cherokee fri. So must be hes running a few more before droping off
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hes racing cherokee fri. So must be hes running a few more before droping off
    He posted he will be at this weekend's event.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Was that when he was using Twitter to respond to a few posts here. I'm pretty sure he is reads here.

I just posted he was dropping off the tour. Wasn't anything personal
    Wasn't inferring that BMJ had anything to do with the post. You definitely did good posting as not all members follow drivers or racing sites via social media. I was just taking my shot at Junior. Like his main sponsor wouldn't be aware that he originally planned to run the same series this year as he did last year. BMJ has just cried wolf too many times in my opinion from the qualifying dispute at East Bay with Lucas, to the retire-unretired in the same year, to the sponsor thing. My advice for Junior is to stop posting pics of daddy's globe trophies and try harder to earn your own.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Wasn't inferring that BMJ had anything to do with the post. You definitely did good posting as not all members follow drivers or racing sites via social media. I was just taking my shot at Junior. Like his main sponsor wouldn't be aware that he originally planned to run the same series this year as he did last year. BMJ has just cried wolf too many times in my opinion from the qualifying dispute at East Bay with Lucas, to the retire-unretired in the same year, to the sponsor thing. My advice for Junior is to stop posting pics of daddy's globe trophies and try harder to earn your own.
    i lost all respect for the guy when he just about ran someone over in the pits at screven this year with his 4 wheeler, if he didn't want someone (a fan but not now) looking at his car, he should have had a car cover on it, he was wrong and should have gotten some act right, but in todays world its just not worth it, but he was being a smart azz, it would have been better to just say "hey we don't like people looking at our cars while there jacked up" and it would have been handled alot better on his part, and by no means is he the racer his dad is, so there is no need in the attitude
    Last edited by grt74; 05-03-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    I smell some sour grapes. Whi eeewww eee!
    Its that DINGLEBERRY you smell...
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Some of the posters on this thread wish they were a pimple on Jr. Jr.'s a$$. Jealousy is a beeeeeatch boys. Suck it up.
    8/13/16

Listening to all the haters is hilarious. I wish him well and he's doing what he has to keep sponsors happy. Staying closer to home is always better too.