Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyer Jr.

Default Moyer Jr.

Pulling off WoO tour full time.

Not surprising. If you look for what 5th place in points (best case scenario) pays, there are enough races much closer to home either unsanctioned or on other tours that would make more sense to pull off. That ROTY carrot dangling last year was enough to keep him on. Best of luck to him!

Says CPS whats the car at the Topless for sponsorship obligations as a main reason. Going to follow some SN also.

Not only the Topless but the Show Me too, the Woo schedules against a lot of big races close to home for that team.

Now we'll have P.I.C.K.E.R.jr. LMFAO. Like father like son LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

HA! Yeah even picking ain't been easy for them lately. The biggest picker of them all Dale McDowell, nobody ever says anything bad about him!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    HA! Yeah even picking ain't been easy for them lately. The biggest picker of them all Dale McDowell, nobody ever says anything bad about him!
    You do know Dale is semi-retired and has a track to run at Boyds Speedway. Dale runs mostly close to home anymore; except for the occasional big races like the World and a few others.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    You do know Dale is semi-retired and has a track to run at Boyds Speedway. Dale runs mostly close to home anymore; except for the occasional big races like the World and a few others.
    What he said^^^^
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He beats the national touring regulars on the occasions he runs a tour show on a fairly regular basis, too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

You do know that Moyer SR is semi-retired and also has a chassis company to run. Why does Dale get a pass and Moyer doesn't? We can compare globes if you want...

I'm not trying to start $hit but I think it is a fair question to ask. How is Moyer a bum for "cherry-picking" but Dale isn't?

We can compare globes if you want...
    BMJ just posted a picture of the 6 globes on Twitter.

You do know that Moyer SR is semi-retired and also has a chassis company to run. Why does Dale get a pass and Moyer doesn't? We can compare globes if you want...

I'm not trying to start $hit but I think it is a fair question to ask. How is Moyer a bum for "cherry-picking" but Dale isn't?
    Well, Moyer Sr is in his 80's I think, or late 70's. Billy Moyer is semi retired now, not for the last upteen years when he'd run 2-5k shows. With that said, I don't see what it matters. We are not paying their bills, so they can race wherever the he!! they want.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    At this rate, beings he has Maddenitis, that's as close as he's going to get to his own.

Cherry pickers rule the World!!!

only reason to follow a series is for welfare checks, sponsor egos, or to sell a chassis brand. no way in hell race purses pay enough to break even.

love the fact there are still enough teams to follow touring series, but if I were looking to pay for my racing program, i'd be picking and choosing where I raced based on potential earnings and costs.

let the ignorant keyboard warriors debate my "ranking". unless they want to pay my bills.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Billy Jr. will be a serious threat to win the Hell Tour this year if he decides to take on the challenge. He seems to be getting better and better with every race.
    I surely don't blame him for backing his sponsors wishes. Good ones are hard to come by and it seems he has a good one with CPS.
    Looks like I'll be seeing a lot of Jr.Jr. this summer
    8/13/16

He posted a updated schedule but I don't think it had all the dates on it.

Cherry picking is running regular shows 1k or 2k Dale does not do that u might want to check schedules of both and Dale and Shane have sponsors that want them at some races like this weekend but again it pays 6k and then 4k at Rome far from 1k and 2k races.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That's cute. He post the picture of the his yet?

Don't think so. There was no writing just a picture. But it was right after zach51 posted that. Probly 5 mins.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Still racing home boy... I pick and choose the best way to make and $pend. Why can't a racer?
    Right on Phil !
    8/13/16