Default Odummer comes out of the closet!

No wonder he protected them!

Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer David Garrow is set to release a biography on former President Barack Obama. While the book won't be available to the public until May 9, the Daily Caller noted that one chapter deals with the president's own sexuality.

The book reportedly revealed that the former president had a close relationship with Lawrence Goldyn, an openly gay assistant professor at Occidental College. According to The Blaze, Garrow wrote:

Three years later, Obama wrote somewhat elusively to his first intimate girlfriend that he had thought about and considered gayness, but ultimately had decided that a same-sex relationship would be less challenging and demanding than developing one with the opposite sex.

The claim that the former president could be gay may be shocking, but it's Garrow's assertion that he decided to be straight that may have deeper implications.

In 2010, during an MTV Town Hall, Obama described that being gay isn't a choice:

“But I don't think it's a choice. I think people are born with a certain makeup, and we're all children of God. We don't make determinations about who we love.”

Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Lamo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>

So is Valerie Jarret Micheles squeeze? LMAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!