Thread: Question 4mers

Default Question 4mers

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Another far right wing activists who believes in the far right propaganda about Zionism in Israel. The author of the information doesn't understand the difference between Zionism and Judaism. There is plenty of information on the subject on the internet. There are people who live in Israel that practices Judaism who are against Zionism. There are plenty of American citizens who practice Judaism who are also against Zionism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

No sir, you can say it, but it is not the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No sir, you can say it, but it is not the truth.
    Agree CW....in his other post, he doesn't even understand the meaning of Judaism!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Another far right wing activists who believes in the far right propaganda about Zionism in Israel. The author of the information doesn't understand the difference between Zionism and Judaism. There is plenty of information on the subject on the internet. There are people who live in Israel that practices Judaism who are against Zionism. There are plenty of American citizens who practice Judaism who are also against Zionism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
    Right wing....REALLY???? LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Right wing....REALLY???? LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!
    Adding my LMOA and MEGA HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! Right wing? BS!!!

Dam ss12.. you dont know the difference between left and right...lol.. how sad

Dam ss12.. you dont know the difference between left and right...lol.. how sad
    Like you do lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like you do lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Yea I do. My left is lightning and my right is the thunder. Whoooo..lol

Yea I do. My left is lightning and my right is the thunder. Whoooo..lol
    I heard when you were in drivers ed last year the instructor told you to turn right and you turned left and got into a wreck. The instructor said Dobber don't you know left from right and you had to admit you didn't. he said I wondered why you had your left shoe on your right foot and your right shoe on your left foot lmao!!!!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-04-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Kid did you noticed that they couldn't discredit any of the information I provided. Now handjobber45 and bed wetter are doing the only thing they can do, and that it attack rather their site is far right or not. Nothing to do with the article at all. Now watch they will try to come up with some excuse or some BS.

Kid did you noticed that they couldn't discredit any of the information I provided. Now handjobber45 and bed wetter are doing the only thing they can do, and that it attack rather their site is far right or not. Nothing to do with the article at all. Now watch they will try to come up with some excuse or some BS.
    Sitting here laughing my --- off. Yes I did notice but, I'm sure your not surprised. Oh wait for it.

So explain to us the difference between Judaism and Zionism!..... This should be good!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

How about this idea first. You back your posts up and tell us why they are in the least credible? That load of crap is all propaganda gobbelty gook. A bunch of fabricated ZION nonsense.

There are many anti Jewish factions in the world seeking to redefine Zionism in a bad way intentionally. And you really eat it up. No excuse for that.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-05-2017 at 03:45 PM.