Default Grey Rocket Spindle

I recently took a hit in the RF wheel. The tie rod and rack were both bent a decent amount. Balljoints, lower, and upper look ok. I checked the spindle over and I don't see any obvious signs of it being bent anywhere. Is there anything i should look for or are they pretty tough? The spindle looks pretty stout. The caster and camber are both still really close to what they were before the wreck after replacing the for sure bent parts. The spindle I'm running is the 2 hole bung style and the two bungs are welded in a 1/2" plate. I purchased the spindle from rocket last season.

Get you a spindle checker like this:https://www.allstarperformance.com/product.htm?prod=972
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That won't tell you if the steering arm is bent. Call rocket and ask for the measurement from the outside of the rotor to the center of the tie rod bolt hole. That'll insure the steering arm is correct.

Spindle checker is definitely a good investment. It's also a good idea to measure things like the steering arm location on a known good spindle so that you'll have it for reference.

I can't imagine the rack being bent and the spindle steering arm not.