Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trumpcare

Default Trumpcare

I see they are finally going to repeal and replace Obamacare with Trumpcare. Well hopefully after 7 years they have a good plan. I mean it has to be better then what we have now.

I dont think it will. Not unless he makes these insurance companies come down on their premiums... whats the use?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I dont think it will. Not unless he makes these insurance companies come down on their premiums... whats the use?
    Dirtdobber is absolutely right. The main thing that was wrong with Obama care, was no cost cutting measures. That would have ment stepping on the toes of some big contributors. Insurance and AMA. The Republicans have no bigger gonads than the democrats, because they give to them also. I'm betting, what they have to serve, won't sit well on our taste buds. The real problem with health care price, is they are getting profits that keep up with inflation and we are not. If we want to repeal something, it should be increased immigration quotas and out sourcing labor, NAFTA and anti union sentiment in most states. This would put your money back in your pocket and not in 1%ers. This is all about exploiting labor for wealth. Don't they teach history in school any more?

Here is something to think about, how man hospitals around you have changed names or been sold outright? The big boys are investing in health care on the bottom floor. We are really going to eel it if they have control of Insurance and the Health care and all we have is a government that does their bidding.

Yes they are Bubstr. In my city(lil) Some other 'group' was wanting to put another hospital in here but since they wasnt part of the 'alliance' they wasnt allowed. Our veterinarians are the same way. Crazy Insurance companies rule this country. IMO.... If Trump could cut a deal with one it could benefit everyone one way or another. Plus didnt we lose like half the insurance companies during the Obama era? That really will hurt us if they dont jump back on board...money wise
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

It's not TrumpCare kiddo. It is another crap sandwich. The will of the people once again ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It's not TrumpCare kiddo. It is another crap sandwich. The will of the people once again ignored.
    Oh It's Trumpcare alright, much much better, lower premiums, affordable, accessible, more people covered, pre existing remains in tact. lower drug cost,

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh It's Trumpcare alright, much much better, lower premiums, affordable, accessible, more people covered, pre existing remains in tact. lower drug cost,
    It's RINOcare, fact.

Yes, we did lose a lot of insurance companies. Some or most of them where high deductible catastrophic type insurance. There was a lot of people that got sick just under their coverage and went bankrupt with it. We then paid the bill in $10 aspirins. I just went for a heart proceedure. 24 hours and a ride in a ambulance was $80k. That would have missed it in a good portion of those lost insurance companies. Good riddence. You and I don't need insurance companies like that, so we can pay their bills. The problem is. State governments have only 4 or 5 insurance companies that can sell there and if you live in Illinois they divide the state ino areas that they can sell. That makes it easy to fix prices and we have no say about it. If they made it so you could buy from any company in the US, it may cut costs some. The biggest thing is the insurance companies hae kept up with inflation and we have not.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It's RINOcare, fact.
    Are you saying Trump sold you out.

I just listened to Rand Paul and he said the insurance companies went from a 6 billion dollar profit to a 15 billion dollar profit under Obamacare but, yet they could not afford to insure people. That right there should show us all where the real problem lies.

Unfortunately, it will only be available to those that voted for Trump. The rest of you should call Obama or Nancy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I just listened to Rand Paul and he said the insurance companies went from a 6 billion dollar profit to a 15 billion dollar profit under Obamacare but, yet they could not afford to insure people. That right there should show us all where the real problem lies.
    Like I said it the insurance companies. They have a better rein on the American people than our government does. Trump needs to sit down with one company and offer a deal where we the people arent being screwed. I know it wont happen but just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Unfortunately, it will only be available to those that voted for Trump. The rest of you should call Obama or Nancy!
    Schumer might help out too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Lets hope so. Thank God we're not talking Hillarycare!!
    Yeah Bill would become a gynecologist lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yeah Bill would become a gynecologist lol
    He definitely has enough experience!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Are you saying Trump sold you out.
    Trump has not signed any bill yet and if he does that does not mean that the healthcare issue is over. Trump does not want Obummercare repealed just to replace it with something not any better.

I doubt this bill passes the Senate as is. It saves no money, will insure less people and does away with pre existing and can charge more for them and the supplements to Medicare. If these people can't afford the higher premiums, you must know they can't afford the hospital bills. You also know who will pay these bills in $10 aspirins, no $20 aspirins. The only people that will benefit from this is people that never get sick, which is no one and employers that are supplying insurance to their not so lucky employees. Because good Ins. costs.

Bubstr your right. It wont pass... http://www.westernjournalism.com/hou...by-the-senate/