Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trumpcare

Obtw that article I posted about Phil Roe. He was talking about my town. He delievered a couple of my kids...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Trump praises universal healthcare lmao!!!!!!!

Something else to think about. Back in the day, health care was affordable. Most all transactions where cash or time payment. Ten dollars a month, till it's paid off. Doctors made house calls and treated people in their parlors. It was top of the line health care at the time and we could afford it. As the tech expanded and we got bigger hospitals and new surgical procedures, X Ray, dialysis, heart lung machines, MRI, Cat scans and Doctors switching to clinics and replicating some of these machines that sit unused for the most part, has brought the need for ins. Ins was cheap in the 60s 70s. It then started to get out of hand. What happened? Medicaid and Medicare and especially with the government running them and steering money to the campaign donators. The medicare and aid where a good thing, as we would pay those bills that turned upside down anyway. It didn't cost us much, until the politicians started filling the pockets of the Fat Cats. The ins co. got more money and hospitals and Dr said we want some of that and did. And we said OUCH. For one moment don't think that the Middle class won't always pay the bill, that ill happen one way or another, buy why do we have to fill the pocket of the Fat Cat? Stop looking at the Fat Cat, anyone will take free money. Our problem is, we can't afford our politicians.

It will be re-named.......#Trumpsteronlycare!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Something else to think about. Back in the day, health care was affordable. Most all transactions where cash or time payment. Ten dollars a month, till it's paid off. Doctors made house calls and treated people in their parlors. It was top of the line health care at the time and we could afford it. As the tech expanded and we got bigger hospitals and new surgical procedures, X Ray, dialysis, heart lung machines, MRI, Cat scans and Doctors switching to clinics and replicating some of these machines that sit unused for the most part, has brought the need for ins. Ins was cheap in the 60s 70s. It then started to get out of hand. What happened? Medicaid and Medicare and especially with the government running them and steering money to the campaign donators. The medicare and aid where a good thing, as we would pay those bills that turned upside down anyway. It didn't cost us much, until the politicians started filling the pockets of the Fat Cats. The ins co. got more money and hospitals and Dr said we want some of that and did. And we said OUCH. For one moment don't think that the Middle class won't always pay the bill, that ill happen one way or another, buy why do we have to fill the pocket of the Fat Cat? Stop looking at the Fat Cat, anyone will take free money. Our problem is, we can't afford our politicians.
    Doctors blame it on the colleges they attended (tuition). Insurance companies have seen they have Americans by the nuts. Their just being greedy and using Doctors cost as an excuse. Sad
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!