Default The last "leg"in his legacy.....

is gone! Almost couldn't type legacy from the laughter!

Good job Trump and all Republicans.....that's why you were elected!

KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

A legacy of lies, supporting racism, division, victim mongering, destroying capitalism, destroying freedom of religion, corrupting morality, opening the nation up to anyone who would wish to just walk in, attempting to turn healthcare into a totally government controlled entity, assaulting the middle class and small businesses with over regulations, attempting to convert the nation into a globalist/Marxist/One World Government piece of the UN, the destruction of this nations founding principles, Constitution, and culture, promoting general moral decay, and much more.

That is the Obummer Legacy. One of Evil. One of the biggest Hypocrites and liars to ever govern a nation in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    A legacy of lies, supporting racism, division, victim mongering, destroying capitalism, destroying freedom of religion, corrupting morality, opening the nation up to anyone who would wish to just walk in, attempting to turn healthcare into a totally government controlled entity, assaulting the middle class and small businesses with over regulations, attempting to convert the nation into a globalist/Marxist/One World Government piece of the UN, the destruction of this nations founding principles, Constitution, and culture, promoting general moral decay, and much more.That is the Obummer Legacy. One of Evil. One of the biggest Hypocrites and liars to ever govern a nation in history.
    Agree with you but dont forget all the MILLIONS of our money he has stole.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Maybe hes using that money for this.. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...503-story.html
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe hes using that money for this.. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...503-story.html
    What kind of insane library would those people create. It would be a total lie.

What kind of insane library would those people create. It would be a total lie.
    Would they have to name it a Liebrary then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Would they have to name it a Liebrary then?
    Hey now, that's called, nailing it. lol

That was about sickening. Sad he was elected

France win have to continue the immigration flood it looks like. They better revolt or it's going to be too late to save their nation.