Default Street Stock and Sportsman put on horrible show at FALS last night.

8 cars finish in SS and Sportsman take a half hr for 14 car feature. SS usually put on great show, but the $$$ made them leave their brains at home. Last 12 laps with 8 cars was very good. Sportsman were a joke as usual for entire race. Between the people that leave the stands when sportsman hit the track, and the constant complaining about them by the fans that stay, maybe it is time to finally get rid of this class.

Well I will give you that the SS and Sportsman did not go as planned. It would also seam the 40 minute Mod feature did not go as planned. And how about the 24 car about lapping the field in the LM feature? That was exciting! But your "facts" seem a bit off. Where are these "disgruntled fans" you speak of? You are aware this was only the second night of the year? instead of getting on a web site and bashing classes why don't you do something to help out? I am sure you can find a Sportsman driver that would greatly appreciate you taking them under your wing and make them a better driver. If you would like to stop by my trailer in the pits at FALS I would be glad hear your advise to make me a better driver. I bet we could get the whole class together if you would like to give a speech. This might mean you would get to know us instead of hiding behind some fake name on a web site. Look forward to meeting you at FALS.

He'll never show up Rich. he only wants what "HE WANTS" not for the good of a class or race track.People like him/her who only bash are the reason we have tracks closin. But people like YOU are why some tracks can survive.Thank you for everything you do for racers and tracks without you we'd have no place to race.