Thread: Hauler fire

Default Hauler fire

Not good for kyle berck ↓
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by highgroove; 05-07-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Dam that sucks!!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Meth lab in hauler never ends well lol. All joking a side that sucks. I hope they insurance on everything

It amazing (but thank goodness) that this doesn't happen more. If you figure all of the flammable items they carry, all of the equipment in there that bounces around metal-metal arcing and sparking.

This sucks.

If that would have been my 5150 trailer I would of sat back, got a drink and watched it burn. Serious note glad there ok.

I call that a total lost.. if theirs 2 cars they gone and the T will need a rebuild.. To bad for them....With that kind of fire when the doors were closed the heat build up that warped ever thing in it....
    Add: Aluminum Melts at 1200f and a flash fite starts at 1100f ... You can see burned over the wheel so it could have got as hot as 1400f in there tool boxs gone ...All rims Gone...Hope they covered....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 05-08-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Has anybody heard what caused the fire?

Break failure that lead to to much built up heat ...... to my understandinf if i remembered correctly there was dod article recently on bercks trailer that was pretty informative.

Quote Originally Posted by LugNutz View Post
    Has anybody heard what caused the fire?
    The brakes. They overheated, melts the bearing grease, starts a fire, then it just spread from there. They tried to unload the car which was brand new, but the fire melted the wiring for the lift gate.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    The brakes. They overheated, melts the bearing grease, starts a fire, then it just spread from there. They tried to unload the car which was brand new, but the fire melted the wiring for the lift gate.
    This is why the lift and batterys for it should be all in a fire box. In the right rear of the T..