Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comey Fired

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yeah he will. The more Ive read about him the more I believe he should be nominated.... for dog catcher
    By dog you mean.....dog (dawg) n...a blonde wannabe crooked politician who recently lost a presidential election to a far superior opponent, who was so confident that she quit holding rallies in key states, and then had a serious meltdown on election night after a conservative America voted against her! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    By dog you mean.....dog (dawg) n...a blonde wannabe crooked politician who recently lost a presidential election to a far superior opponent, who was so confident that she quit holding rallies in key states, and then had a serious meltdown on election night after a conservative America voted against her! lol
    Thats his best buddy.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Put special consul Meuller and deputy AG Rosenstien on your fired list. How do these swamp people get these jobs? President Trump must bring more people from outside the beltway to stop this silliness in DC. The folks in Washington just cant accept the fact President Trump is the most powerful person in the world and in my opinion maybe Trump doesn't even realize it. I would suggest the republicans to hang on to Trumps coat tails or their jobs may be in jeopardy.
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 06-16-2017 at 04:45 PM.

That Meuller is one bad dude, gonna work hard against Trump and all of the others he can.

Trump better fire him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That Meuller is one bad dude, gonna work hard against Trump and all of the others he can.Trump better fire him soon.
    Thats giving the left another excuse to try to impeach him for obstruction. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Put special consul Meuller and deputy AG Rosenstien on your fired list. How do these swamp people get these jobs? President Trump must bring more people from outside the beltway to stop this silliness in DC. The folks in Washington just cant accept the fact President Trump is the most powerful person in the world and in my opinion maybe Trump doesn't even realize it. I would suggest the republicans to hang on to Trumps coat tails or their jobs may be in jeopardy.
    Very true. Needs outside help

If he fires them the American people will not trust him anymore just saying.

Its more d&p show.

Its more d&p show.
    Who's keeping the dog and pony show going?

You have a Republican Preisdent, a republican house and a republican senate, the Dems don't control nothing

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You have a Republican Preisdent, a republican house and a republican senate, the Dems don't control nothing
    But it is the Dems and your fake news media that are obstructing... arent they?

But it is the Dems and your fake news media that are obstructing... arent they?
    What are they obstructing?

The things that need to get done in this country. The ban for one. The wall for another. Wake up kid stop with this petty snowflake bs. Heres another example... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...dministration/

Instead of making America great again they want it to stay like it was under Obama. Stay fat lazy and sucking the taxpayers money out of us to pay for them. Free speech its one thing for it but when your being disrespectful and hiding behind it is another

Instead of making America great again they want it to stay like it was under Obama. Stay fat lazy and sucking the taxpayers money out of us to pay for them. Free speech its one thing for it but when your being disrespectful and hiding behind it is another
    Again they don't have the power to stop the republicans so, not sure what they can obstruct. Just another talking point for the sheep.

[QUOTE=dirtdobber45;2113856]The things that need to get done in this country. The ban for one. The wall for another. Wake up kid stop with this petty snowflake bs. Heres another example... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...dministration/[/QUOT
    Again the Dems don't have the power to stop the repubs so, just another talking point to you the sheep. Quit being the deplorable you are.

Again they don't have the power to stop the republicans so, not sure what they can obstruct. Just another talking point for the sheep.
    You are so uninformed and misinformed. Liberals judges are stopping the travel ban for starts. And everything Trump wants to pass in Congress usually takes 60 votes in the senate. Getting sick of your one sided ignorance and lame posts. Go do something constructive instead of being a jackass on here so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You are so uninformed and misinformed. Liberals judges are stopping the travel ban for starts. And everything Trump wants to pass in Congress usually takes 60 votes in the senate. Getting sick of your one sided ignorance and lame posts. Go do something constructive instead of being a jackass on here so much!!!
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ban-nationwide

not all the judges are liberal judges now who's the jackazz lol

It didn't take 60 votes to get Gorsich confirmed.

You better go see the doctor for your sickness lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-17-2017 at 05:24 PM.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ban-nationwide

not all the judges are liberal judges now who's the jackazz lol

It didn't take 60 votes to get Gorsich confirmed.

You better go see the doctor for your sickness lol
    I said usually 60 votes brickhead. You would argue with a pile of poop.

And lose too, of course!!!