Default Duckriver Friday Night Outlaw Info

Is there any camp ground at the track? Coming from pretty good haul and would want to camp out. Tourist info? and best places to eat? How is the track? Anything else I need to know about the area or track? This is assuming that they get to run which we all hope they do

Plenty of places to park even no hook ups there are some good restaurants in town legends is the only one I know of let me know what direction your coming from I might know of some more the tracks is usually real good and real racy high banked quarter mile fast time will be around 12 seconds.

Do they let ya camp in the parking area or is there special camp ground? Coming down from Bowling Green, Ky area. Very excited about the first time seeing race here. Michael Despain told me good things about this place

I hate to be johnny rain cloud but the duck will be run Sunday. That's my guess. Friday looking grim.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

If it does run Sunday then I will either head to Ponderosa or Moler depending on rain but right now I am just trying to get info on the duck in case it does get run Friday. I do understand your view point tho

I hear ya. If they have no choice but to run Sunday, it's gonna be hard for me to pass it up driving home from FALS. Be going right by there.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I'll try to be a little help but probably not much but here's what I know about the area. Try Henry Horton state park on the camping deal it's just little ways down the road think they may have a restaurant on the park grounds. Several good eating places up in Lewisburg try Lawler's BBQ or one the Mexican restaurants. Not many tourist attractions around there other than the Jack Daniels' distillery about 30 miles away. Maybe somebody else can provide you with more info but that's what I know about the place. Oh yea track is fast and racy on most night hope you enjoy yourself

Well I don't have no crystal ball, but I figured this would happen. The Outlaws at the Duck postponed till Sunday. Action starts at 5. So it's gonna be a Farmer City, FALS, Duck weekend for me.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST