Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Article - Negative Storylines continue to hurt WOO LMS / World Racing Group / DIRTcar

Good article on the Dirt Unlimited website.
    Link - http://www.dirtunlimited.com/2017/05...aw-late-models
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 05-11-2017 at 05:19 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

This site can’t be reached

www.dirtunloimited.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

The link to the article is FIXED!
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Good start for the article. Is that it?
    Scott Kleindorfer

They have no one to blame but themselves.

HA. Ha. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    They have no one to blame but themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    HA. Ha. ha.
    Ill second both posts
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Between the negative publicity and lack of a tv package, you wonder how long they can survive. There seems to be more "bigger" sponsors on the Lucas series and that's a definite advantage for racers trying to secure dollars!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Not even going to read it. But are you fukin serious? You do the whole tire thing, whatever with that, I think it needs to be more out in the open. The actual testing process, lab personnel, etc.

The LaSalle thing, no TV package, and whatever else they have done. I mean he!!, going clear back to when they started up the WoO again, there was some butt hurt. So work on TV, and being out in the open, not with an iron fist, and it might get better.

Though I think they are still pretty successful. Got a lot of drivers following them this year.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

By the looks of the crowds at Gaffney and Fayetteville even with weather threatening I think they will be around for quite awhile. Both of those places had big crowds. The guy that wrote this piece of crap is clueless. Nor do people that are always looking for the negatives understand that if they do go away it is bad for the sport. Too many tracks closing, series failing and small car counts will lead to this sports demise. Negativity like this will accelerate the death.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 05-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    By the looks of the crowds at Gaffney and Fayetteville even with weather threatening I think they will be around for quite awhile. Both of those places had big crowds. The guy that wrote this piece of crap is clueless. Nor do people that are always looking for the negatives understand that if they do go away it is bad for the sport. Too many tracks closing, series failing and small car counts will lead to this sports demise. Negativity like this will accelerate the death.
    I mean they have what, 12-15 cars following the tour, plus the crowds, so who the fuk knows. Maybe he was bored.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Very well written article. Very informative, lots of facts. I'll never go to a WRG event now that I've read that. Lucas Oil is so awesome!!! So much better

Woo or lucas pulls the crowds in this area most of the time its sro.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Between the negative publicity and lack of a tv package, you wonder how long they can survive. There seems to be more "bigger" sponsors on the Lucas series and that's a definite advantage for racers trying to secure dollars!
    I've heard this doom and gloom for years. Again late model fans act like the WoO sprint tour doesn't exist, and the late model series is still rather profitable. WRG isn't going anywhere, unless somebody wants to pay them the millions it would cost to acquire the company.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

This wasn't even an article. It was a blog with a negative slant towards WRG. He didn't present anything that hasn't been said on 4m. Honestly, it was a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Very well written article. Very informative, lots of facts. I'll never go to a WRG event now that I've read that. Lucas Oil is so awesome!!! So much better
    That was far from well written. More like poorly written with negative intentions.

The Top 7 or 8 people drive $40G leased cars.. Just in the late M group to the races, they ant going no were, but to the next race.... They have hurt them selfs... But they a Long way from Death...

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    This wasn't even an article. It was a blog with a negative slant towards WRG. He didn't present anything that hasn't been said on 4m. Honestly, it was a waste of time.
    I agree, I've read that guys articles before and he don't have a clue what he's doing.

That was far from well written. More like poorly written with negative intentions.
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I've heard this doom and gloom for years. Again late model fans act like the WoO sprint tour doesn't exist, and the late model series is still rather profitable. WRG isn't going anywhere, unless somebody wants to pay them the millions it would cost to acquire the company.
    Precisely, the sprint tour is just wow $$$$.