Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And you know he thought it would be easy , how?

Clairvoyant or something?

Both were awful choices, the don was just the less of the terrible.......we as a citizenry are all lunatics for allowing it to get this way........it's a popularity contest massaged and crafted by the media and the sheep that follow them that can't or won't think for themselves.
    Because the lunatic said so,

I agree that they both were terrible choices that's why I didn't vote for either one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You are on to stuff that must come to light, But will it?
    All my stuff is legit. You just don't agree with the truth sometimes.

Most of the missiles missed? You better start getting some different sources of info.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017...missile_strike
    "According to the claims of Russian defense ministry, the "combat effectiveness" of the attack was "extremely low",only 23 missiles hit the base, and it did not know where the other 36 landed."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7671921.html

Your intelligence briefing said different?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Because the lunatic said so,

I agree that they both were terrible choices that's why I didn't vote for either one of them
    Please tell me you voted.....and at least wrote someone in.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Like I said I didn't vote for either one of the 2. I never said I didn't vote.

No, please tell us you don't vote. Some people aren't educated enough to vote responsibly and wisely.

No, please tell us you don't vote. Some people aren't educated enough to vote responsibly and wisely.
    We know because you voted lol

I voted for Trump and I am proud of it. He is doing a great job so far. He is not a political hack, and he has made a few mistakes. He will probably make a few more, but he has done even better than I thought he would. So the boo hoo crowd and people like McCain can stand back and wine and cry. I am sick of Politicians who only care about getting elected. BTW that would include most of them. Country is in good hands. Trump says take your nickel and dime whining somewhere else, I don't have time for it!!!!@!!!!!

Sounds like Seth's family is pretty pissed off that people are politicizing his death. They thinks it's bs on the conspiracy theories out there.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I voted for Trump and I am proud of it. He is doing a great job so far. He is not a political hack, and he has made a few mistakes. He will probably make a few more, but he has done even better than I thought he would. So the boo hoo crowd and people like McCain can stand back and wine and cry. I am sick of Politicians who only care about getting elected. BTW that would include most of them. Country is in good hands. Trump says take your nickel and dime whining somewhere else, I don't have time for it!!!!@!!!!!
    X 2!.....He's a billionaire businessman, he doesn't have time for political correct politicians!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    X 2!.....He's a billionaire businessman, he doesn't have time for political correct politicians!
    X3... if the Demerals would let the man do his job instead of the d&p show(s) thats wasting tax payers money maybe he could get a WHOLE lot more done for this country. The Demerals media and the Soros backed groups are too scared .. in their own ways... that he could get things done that would help the people of this country and make it actually better again
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    X3... if the Demerals would let the man do his job instead of the d&p show(s) thats wasting tax payers money maybe he could get a WHOLE lot more done for this country. The Demerals media and the Soros backed groups are too scared .. in their own ways... that he could get things done that would help the people of this country and make it actually better again
    Preach, brotha, preach!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Isn't the Republicans in control and don't they have the authority to stop the investigation or never start one to begin with?

I want to make it clear on my views on Republicans. By no means am i happy with several of them either. Some of them. But as long as everyone is posturing for re-election, we the American people are going to subjected to the law makers making sure the cover their own Butts!!!!! This Russia investigation is beyond stupid. It has been investigated. Nothing found. So now more waste of time and tax payer money. Reps that support further investigation are playing right into the Dems playbook. Dems are nothing but schoolyard brats and now SOME Reps are no better. To Congress I say, move on, and start serving this Country!!!

I like Paul Ryan BTW. He is not perfect, but congress would do well to start listening to him and co-operate.

Isn't the Republicans in control and don't they have the authority to stop the investigation or never start one to begin with?
    You must understand the complexity and make up the Washington elite which includes both democrats and republicans. They are the political class, a club if you will. Trump isn't welcome to join because he poses a threat to the elitist power. They want him gone! The media wants him gone! If you want to make America great......support our President and bring the power back to.....We the People.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    All my stuff is legit. You just don't agree with the truth sometimes.
    No it isn't. It seems to waffle both ways. Is Zion after you today??? hahahahahahaaa

Or one of those ISIS Israeli's????

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    You must understand the complexity and make up the Washington elite which includes both democrats and republicans. They are the political class, a club if you will. Trump isn't welcome to join because he poses a threat to the elitist power. They want him gone! The media wants him gone! If you want to make America great......support our President and bring the power back to.....We the People.
    kidrock is loyal to the word Democrat. To heck with right from wrong, for him.

Sounds like Seth's family is pretty pissed off that people are politicizing his death. They thinks it's bs on the conspiracy theories out there.
    Your ears don't seem to work properly with brain.

https://youtu.be/6hxY8b-uofI

kidrock is loyal to the word Democrat. To heck with right from wrong, for him.
    No that's simply not true. I have no problem calling out the Dems on their BS as well. I'm pushing more independent candidates and not the Dems or Repubs. They are both nothing but, a bunch of hypocrites and are so partisan it's kind of sickening if you ask me.