Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lunatic left after the real target.

Kept asking myself why the left keeps up with the Trump hate rhetoric? We know that the brainwashed followers hate Trump from day one and will never change because it has been drilled into them. Job done. So who is the next target? I believe anyone who can think and reason for themselves are on their radar screen. Attack, demoralize, silence are their weapon of choice.
    Sorry, you elitist political scumbags. I along with millions of Trump voters have your number and are aware of the damage you continue doing to this country. I have all my faith in the President and will support him fully.

ABC got rid of Tim Allen's show because he sided with Trump.

They demand loyalty to the Marxist cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    ABC got rid of Tim Allen's show because he sided with Trump.They demand loyalty to the Marxist cause.
    Thats because Hollywood doesnt allow free speech just like the rest of California.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And the Americans that voted for Trump need to come together and boycott all these idiots. Dont watch their movie tv shows. Dont buy their cds. Quit subscribing to their magazines and newspapers. Until we show we dont wanna hear their crap. Theyll keep doing it. Fox news is changing to the left and people keep watching... got to stop.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Speaking of lunatic's I think they spotted one in the Whitehouse you know the one with loose lips lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Speaking of lunatic's I think they spotted one in the Whitehouse you know the one with loose lips lol
    Obama and Clinton are gone bud. Thought you were up to date on things?

Your head hole still blathering on????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Obama and Clinton are gone bud. Thought you were up to date on things?

some day your going to have to finally own it lol, blaming others will only go so far.

now the real lunatic has moved in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Your head hole still blathering on????
    you couldn't even defend it lol

some day your going to have to finally own it lol, blaming others will only go so far. now the real lunatic has moved in lol
    I can own it. Its you that cant grasp whats going on. And no Im not in the white house cause if I was, that lil fat boy in NKorea would be gone. The rest of the world could except it or not. Every country has had their chance to step up and do something besides talk. Theres a whole lot more but maybe Ill run one day. Yes I am the LUNATIC not Trump

some day your going to have to finally own it lol, blaming others will only go so far. now the real lunatic has moved in lol
    When theres proof on the ones I blame. And as long as the Dems can sit here with their dog and pony show with their accusations theyll get away with it.... for now. Election times a comin.

I can own it. Its you that cant grasp whats going on. And no Im not in the white house cause if I was, that lil fat boy in NKorea would be gone. The rest of the world could except it or not. Every country has had their chance to step up and do something besides talk. Theres a whole lot more but maybe Ill run one day. Yes I am the LUNATIC not Trump
    You know what Trump thought it was going to be easy as well but, reality hit him right in the face.

like I said at some point your going to have to own it and quit blaming others.

When theres proof on the ones I blame. And as long as the Dems can sit here with their dog and pony show with their accusations theyll get away with it.... for now. Election times a comin.
    You know at first I thought there was nothing there but, now I'm not so sure. we may find out there is nothing there but, the only way to truly find out would be to have a special prosecutor but, with the republicans in charge that's not going to happen. You bet election time is coming and you may be surprised of the outcome.

OUCH: Officers that handled Seth Rich had strong Clinton ties, AND SETH RICH WAS ALIVE WHEN FOUND
    Take a look at the officer's name. These officers wore body cams. We need the video of their response, and subsequent handling. Seth Rich was alive when found, and only pronounced dead an hour and a half later!

WELL LOOKIE HERE! Officer Robinson's wife has VERY STRONG CLINTON TIES. No wonder why her husband handled the call for Seth Rich!

The police report makes it clear: The main assisting officer's wife worked within the Clinton campaign, and directly for Hillary Clinton. Seth was not shot in the head, and was alive and concious when found. Then, somehow he died. Maybe the injuries were enough, but I'd say having someone so close to Clinton respond to the shooting was probably the main factor in Seth's death.

I am starting to think Trump really was playing 4d chess as some have said. I think he waited for everyone to hang themselves, and then acted. I am even starting to think the cruise missile attack on Syria was part of the game, because Trump notified the air base 40 minutes before the missiles arrived, and most of them missed. But it appeased his enemies. Whatever happened with Trump, having the Seth Rich story explode at this time could not possibly be better, Hannity is all over this and other major players are all over this also. I posted a warning from preacher Jim Bakker. The last time I saw him was decades ago, but he is probably onto something and I think people should listen. The left is cornered. They are going to fail with Trump Watergate. And when they fail (it will be soon) they will probably move quickly to kill Trump. Because if they don't they are going down, they cannot possibly get through a Comey firing and then have the truth about Seth Rich, which many of them were involved in murdering, come to light.

It was a big set up and it was all Clintons team that took care of Rich. Just like Scalia... all set up

You know what Trump thought it was going to be easy as well but, reality hit him right in the face.

like I said at some point your going to have to own it and quit blaming others.
    And you know he thought it would be easy , how?

Clairvoyant or something?

Both were awful choices, the don was just the less of the terrible.......we as a citizenry are all lunatics for allowing it to get this way........it's a popularity contest massaged and crafted by the media and the sheep that follow them that can't or won't think for themselves.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you couldn't even defend it lol
    Defend what?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    The police report makes it clear: The main assisting officer's wife worked within the Clinton campaign, and directly for Hillary Clinton. Seth was not shot in the head, and was alive and concious when found. Then, somehow he died. Maybe the injuries were enough, but I'd say having someone so close to Clinton respond to the shooting was probably the main factor in Seth's death.

I am starting to think Trump really was playing 4d chess as some have said. I think he waited for everyone to hang themselves, and then acted. I am even starting to think the cruise missile attack on Syria was part of the game, because Trump notified the air base 40 minutes before the missiles arrived, and most of them missed. But it appeased his enemies. Whatever happened with Trump, having the Seth Rich story explode at this time could not possibly be better, Hannity is all over this and other major players are all over this also. I posted a warning from preacher Jim Bakker. The last time I saw him was decades ago, but he is probably onto something and I think people should listen. The left is cornered. They are going to fail with Trump Watergate. And when they fail (it will be soon) they will probably move quickly to kill Trump. Because if they don't they are going down, they cannot possibly get through a Comey firing and then have the truth about Seth Rich, which many of them were involved in murdering, come to light.
    Most of the missiles missed? You better start getting some different sources of info.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    OUCH: Officers that handled Seth Rich had strong Clinton ties, AND SETH RICH WAS ALIVE WHEN FOUND
    Take a look at the officer's name. These officers wore body cams. We need the video of their response, and subsequent handling. Seth Rich was alive when found, and only pronounced dead an hour and a half later!

WELL LOOKIE HERE! Officer Robinson's wife has VERY STRONG CLINTON TIES. No wonder why her husband handled the call for Seth Rich!
    You are on to stuff that must come to light, But will it?