Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Your ears don't seem to work properly with brain.

https://youtu.be/6hxY8b-uofI

It was just a story I read on I believe fox news website. Maybe it wasn't true.

News medias need to be called out and punished for censorship.

Oh those brainwashed Democrat children. More than just rolleyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Oh those brainwashed Democrat children. More than just rolleyes!!!
    My son is out on his own and paying his own bills and has for a while now. His mom and I have taught him he has to make his own way in life and that nothing is given to him. He is doing great and have many friends their kids are doing the same so, maybe that's the case for some and it's not only Democrats maybe some day you will learn not to paint with a broad brush. Yes I'm rolling my eyes at you Wetter.

Rolling yours eyes in total cluelessness as usual. You know that clown epitomizes the left.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    My son is out on his own and paying his own bills and has for a while now. His mom and I have taught him he has to make his own way in life and that nothing is given to him. He is doing great and have many friends their kids are doing the same so, maybe that's the case for some and it's not only Democrats maybe some day you will learn not to paint with a broad brush. Yes I'm rolling my eyes at you Wetter.
    Sounds like a responsible young man Kid... bet he voted for Trump. LOL
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Sounds like a responsible young man Kid... bet he voted for Trump. LOL
    Thanks Dobber, he is but at one time he wasn't but, His mom and I would not give him nothing so, he learned to live with nothing and I really think that has paid off because now he is very responsible with his money. He told us it was the best thing he could have done for him. He has learned not to over spend and live within his means. He makes around 12.00 and hour but has managed to save a little over 10,000 but, he's getting ready to spend Some of that on a different car.

No I think he voted for Gary Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Thanks Dobber, he is but at one time he wasn't but, His mom and I would not give him nothing so, he learned to live with nothing and I really think that has paid off because now he is very responsible with his money. He told us it was the best thing he could have done for him. He has learned not to over spend and live within his means. He makes around 12.00 and hour but has managed to save a little over 10,000 but, he's getting ready to spend Some of that on a different car. No I think he voted for Gary Johnson.
    Tell him I said not to get hooked by a woman. Worst thing he could do...lmfao and naw he voted for Trump... just didnt want to hurt your feelings... j/k...lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!