Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why???

Default Why???

Why did the Jeep thread disappear for??? Anyone else see any disappear also??? Because it mentioned Rocket chassis??? Nothing negative was said...

Looks like Blackie took another vacation,a lot of threads have people answering themselves.

A25rjr was banned to

That is crazy. I guess I missed something. I thought we were playing fairly nice for once.

Idk why A25rjr got banned but I was looking at the 'As human' thread snd they erased Blackie and Senrocs posts.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Looks like Blackie took another vacation,a lot of threads have people answering themselves.
    When he first came back he had toned it down, but the last week he was off the chain and I figured it was a matter of time.
    History doesn't always repeat, but it does often rhyme.

Good riddance to both.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    When he first came back he had toned it down, but the last week he was off the chain and I figured it was a matter of time.
    How was he 'off the chain'? Hes been pretty cool since he came back. Senroc started on him last night and that flipped the switch. I understand 4m has standards and I respect that. Wish they could get the malware problem fixed. All those ads on the tailgate section gets on my nerves.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I got a question since I'm not the most tech saavy person how can you tell on here when somebody has been banned or sent to time out ?

The last time that cleaned the board I got banned too.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    I got a question since I'm not the most tech saavy person how can you tell on here when somebody has been banned or sent to time out ?
    Everything they posted disappears, like Blackie started the thread asking about Jeep Vanwormer. And I was involved in it and I went to type a response and couldn't find the thread then every post he made has been deleted. I checked another topic and under the username it will say banned. Some will say that and others it straight up disappears.

I gotcha MI Dirt Fan appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Idk why A25rjr got banned but I was looking at the 'As human' thread snd they erased Blackie and Senrocs posts.
    Senroc-Systems deleted his own posts......

How was he 'off the chain'? Hes been pretty cool since he came back. Senroc started on him last night and that flipped the switch. I understand 4m has standards and I respect that. Wish they could get the malware problem fixed. All those ads on the tailgate section gets on my nerves.
    I didn't start on anyone. I called his bluff and he folded like a lawn chair.

It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.

Well Blackie says hi to everyone. Just talked to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    I didn't start on anyone. I called his bluff and he folded like a lawn chair.It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.
    I think it was a bunch of bs. You got huffy for nothing but thats my opinion

It's a good thing too, because he was about to get dealt with on a personal, face to face level.
    You know how he is, why swell up on him? Put him on ignore, ignore him, or don't take the bait. You looked absolutely no better than him in that little measuring contest you guys had.

He was fine, and you guys had a dust up, and they only punished one of you. Shoulda punished you both if they were going to hand out punishments.

I didn't take him well at first, but then you just let him do his thing, don't take him serious, and move on.

And you're still letting it bother you, let it go man. It's the freakin internet, no big deal. You are a whole lot smarter than letting someone get under your skin like you are. There are some on here I ignore, they aren't on ignore, I just won't waste my typing on them.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I doubt that 99.99% say this dont walk what they talk on forum sites, js.

Blackie this time around was very mild how he cut on people this go around. Makes me wonder about reasoning on how fast some people get ban vs others that get away with it.

But I don't see how you all let blackie get under your skin. Me and blackie have cut and clown on each other and laugh it off. So many people take things way to personal on this site. even the mods have in the pass, i hate to say.

Well Blackie says hi to everyone. Just talked to him.
    Tell crayola eater I said see him when he gets unban lol