Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    He never has been fan friendly. His choice.
    Shows how much you know...again. Ive sat on back side at Volunteer watching the locals race and have Scott show up with a 5 gal. bucket full of iced down beer and watch the races. Just cause he wouldnt talk to you at some track hes racing at dont mean hes unsociable. He just dont like goofy looking people.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Lol. He is fan friendly, in a way that's not fake. That I think is fine. I don't need him balls deep on me nor do I need to be balls deep on him. He is working on race cars, not playing video games, tweeting, or posting on Facebook.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Breaking news....... Bloomer is coming out of the closet after alll these years!!!! Seems he was running around on Josh with little Bobby and got caught by a nosy 4mer!!!!! Cats out of the bag

It's so funny to come on here and listen to people ,that obviously don't go to the races,talk about how rude and unreasonable bloomquist is to fans. I have met him and talked to him multiple times, whenever he races in the midwest,and he has never been hard to talk to. My son has met him at LaSalle and Cedar lake too. So quit hating and just get out and enjoy the races.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    It's so funny to come on here and listen to people ,that obviously don't go to the races,talk about how rude and unreasonable bloomquist is to fans. I have met him and talked to him multiple times, whenever he races in the midwest,and he has never been hard to talk to. My son has met him at LaSalle and Cedar lake too. So quit hating and just get out and enjoy the races.
    Well said, just certain taint ticklers get all wadded up because he doesn't console their every need.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I no how to stop it.... Bobbie pierce is the next Scott bloomer, he's old and wash up, you watch this kid go. By George he will have won more races than all of them . LOL .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I no how to stop it.... Bobbie pierce is the next Scott bloomer, he's old and wash up, you watch this kid go. By George he will have won more races than all of them . LOL .
    Dont go there. Your just throwing gas bud
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

My point was not that Scott is not fan friendly, or that he should be blowing up twitter all the time, but it would be nice, as a fan to have an idea where he's racing, other than Lucas races.
    I just cant figure out why you would actually have a website but not have it updated with schedule information and results.
    The best days as far as communication was in the 90's when Don and Barbara ran the fan club and the Bloomquist hotline. You could call and get results, next race, and schedule as far ahead as they knew at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    My point was not that Scott is not fan friendly, or that he should be blowing up twitter all the time, but it would be nice, as a fan to have an idea where he's racing, other than Lucas races.
    I just cant figure out why you would actually have a website but not have it updated with schedule information and results.
    The best days as far as communication was in the 90's when Don and Barbara ran the fan club and the Bloomquist hotline. You could call and get results, next race, and schedule as far ahead as they knew at that point.
    I wasn't implying you man, and I agree, at least a schedule would help. Maybe his daughter will go into web designing.

First, you have to be a friendy fan.

I'm starting understand now all the talk over the years about Bloomer being rude. Look at the people posting that claim He's allways been cool when I was around him.

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Plays the geetar too?

Maybe Scott just wants to keep everyone guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe Scott just wants to keep everyone guessing.
    Yaaaaaaaa think?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He is working on race cars, not playing video games, tweeting, or posting on Facebook.
    Same can be said with ONeal, Lanigan, Moyer, Francis, and a few others. The above games you mentioned are more for the younger guys. Can't see Scott facebookin or swittin.

As far as his website, for as long as I can remember, it's not updated very often. Then again, when you sell that many T shirts I guess it doesn't really matter does it.
    8/13/16

Against my better judgement I have increased my internet presence here on 4M....
    Class of 2019

Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgecity View Post
    Scott can't post a schedule because if he does the 32 won't show.. Hence Florence a couple weeks back but I am pretty sure the 32 won a 1500$ show in the cornfields of Illinois that night.. 
    Pretty sure the weather was iffy for Florence and It was $3000 and raced at a sponsors home track i believe. You wanna talk about butt hurt? You bloomeroids take the cake! Can't even have a thread about your hero without constantly making pierce references. Jealous much? You nut huggers don't remember the years where your fan friendly driver used to rope his pit area off at Eldora to keep the fans away. Over 200 cars at this event and ole black sunshine is the only one keeping his fans away. He is awesome. PUKE

Pretty sure the weather was iffy for Florence and It was $3000 and raced at a sponsors home track i believe. You wanna talk about butt hurt? You bloomeroids take the cake! Can't even have a thread about your hero without constantly making pierce references. Jealous much? You nut huggers don't remember the years where your fan friendly driver used to rope his pit area off at Eldora to keep the fans away. Over 200 cars at this event and ole black sunshine is the only one keeping his fans away. He is awesome. PUKE
    Right, cause the Pierce Pedophiles are so much better. Give me a fukin break man. Have you ever seen how molested he used to get in his pit area. He 100% did it so he could still work on his car. I know it's hard for you to imagine, but there is more than one driver in the world. And judging from his t-shirt trailer and the noise he still creates, yeah, he's still Bloomquist.

You get so fukin hot and bothered b!tching about a guy, over absolutely nothing. But yet, someone picks on your little Romeo and it's armageddon. Like who you like, and others will like who they like, you started you're sh!t over this fan thing, which I don't know wtf you're talking about. You're not a fan, fine, don't speak for those that are when you aren't.

You're the very type that turns people off on Bobby, the ignorant ones running their trap over complete BS. And the same is true when people b!tch about Bobby over nothing, some being Bloomer fans. The hypocrisy you show is hilarious, as well as the lack of common sense.