Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomquist's lack of Internet presence

Does anyone know why Bloomquist has never embraced the internet like a lot of other drivers have? It seems that for a while his website updated, giving schedule and results, but in the last few years, it hasn't been updated well, and now, as has been mentioned in another thread has last year's schedule. Under a heading of Next Event it just says "Schedule @ Lucas Dirt.com"
    It looks like all the website is good for is basically being an online store.
    Even his Stats tab hasn't been updated since 2010!!!
    You'd think a guy who is always on the cutting edge of the Late Model world, and is all about getting his name out, being relevant and causing a stir, that he'd utilize website, social media, etc...but nothing.

Been wondering the same thing. Being a fan, I would like to know more than his Lucas schedule. I can get the Lucas schedule from their site.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    Does anyone know why Bloomquist has never embraced the internet like a lot of other drivers have? It seems that for a while his website updated, giving schedule and results, but in the last few years, it hasn't been updated well, and now, as has been mentioned in another thread has last year's schedule. Under a heading of Next Event it just says "Schedule @ Lucas Dirt.com"
    It looks like all the website is good for is basically being an online store.
    Even his Stats tab hasn't been updated since 2010!!!
    You'd think a guy who is always on the cutting edge of the Late Model world, and is all about getting his name out, being relevant and causing a stir, that he'd utilize website, social media, etc...but nothing.
    Scott was getting his name out and causing a stir long before social media came along. May be one of the reasons he always has been, and always will be relevant. Not a Bloomer fan but I respect everything he's done and how he's done it, HIS WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Scott was getting his name out and causing a stir long before social media came along. May be one of the reasons he always has been, and always will be relevant. Not a Bloomer fan but I respect everything he's done and how he's done it, HIS WAY.
    Did Led Zeppelin have a web site?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Did Led Zeppelin have a web site?
    www.ledzeppelin.com

The man is trying to stay on top of his game. He doesnt have time to keep up on the web. Look at Marler you never know hes gonna show up. At least you know Scott will be at the Lucas shows.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    The question was "did" not "does"

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    The question was "did" not "does"
    Sure it was

http://www.nobodydidinthe1970'sidiot...ntargument.com

Seriously using that logic is like saying did Hitler use nuclear weapons? Well no, but had they been available at the time......

Go back to trying to figure out the difference between postponed and cancelled.

Sure it was

http://www.nobodydidinthe1970'sidiot...ntargument.com

Seriously using that logic is like saying did Hitler use nuclear weapons? Well no, but had they been available at the time......

Go back to trying to figure out the difference between postponed and cancelled.
    No need to. It was cancelled and the makeup date was announced. Had the event already started, it would be postponed until they can restart to event. Since it didn't start, it was cancelled.

Goats don't use the internet

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Goats don't use the internet
    Exactly... Scotts got enough people talking about him. Why does he need to add. As it was said before he was talked about around the country before there was the internet
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The internet is a passing fad...............it will never last.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    No need to. It was cancelled and the makeup date was announced. Had the event already started, it would be postponed until they can restart to event. Since it didn't start, it was cancelled.

So still you still don't know the difference.....got it. Cancelled to most people with the IQ above banana slug would mean not happening, I.E. that tv show I watched just got cancelled. Postponed would be hey this race I'm going to got rained out got postponed from today until tomorrow.

If you don't see the difference, put your $75,000k plus up to promote a show, then just shrug it off when the headline says Race Cancelled.

He never has been fan friendly. His choice.

So still you still don't know the difference.....got it. Cancelled to most people with the IQ above banana slug would mean not happening, I.E. that tv show I watched just got cancelled. Postponed would be hey this race I'm going to got rained out got postponed from today until tomorrow.

If you don't see the difference, put your $75,000k plus up to promote a show, then just shrug it off when the headline says Race Cancelled.
    Never seen someone so butt hurt still from something over a week ago

You started this little exchange. Maybe next time just keep playing with the trolls. Or just you know..... drop a gear.

Unfortunately for you. I'm definitely not going anywhere. So..

He has an internet presence.

It's called 4m.net.

Not a single day goes by that we don't talk about him on here.

Cool, all villages need an idiot.

Looking forward to the comedy that is sure to ensue.

More results accomplished working on a racecar than talking about it on the computer.