Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Same can be said with ONeal, Lanigan, Moyer, Francis, and a few others. The above games you mentioned are more for the younger guys. Can't see Scott facebookin or swittin.

As far as his website, for as long as I can remember, it's not updated very often. Then again, when you sell that many T shirts I guess it doesn't really matter does it.
    Look. I just don't give a sh!t. This has been blown up over nothing. He doesn't update his website, so be it. Should he, yeah, but he doesn't. To turn it into a well he just doesn't like his fans and whatever, get the fuk outta here. Starting sh!t over nothing. Very similar to b!tching about a driver doing donuts after a big win. Same fukin thing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Look. I just don't give a sh!t. This has been blown up over nothing. He doesn't update his website, so be it. Should he, yeah, but he doesn't. To turn it into a well he just doesn't like his fans and whatever, get the fuk outta here. Starting sh!t over nothing. Very similar to b!tching about a driver doing donuts after a big win. Same fukin thing.
    Well, excuse me. Didn't think I was starting sh1t or bitching but oh well, carry on.
    8/13/16

Right, cause the Pierce Pedophiles are so much better. Give me a fukin break man. Have you ever seen how molested he used to get in his pit area. He 100% did it so he could still work on his car. I know it's hard for you to imagine, but there is more than one driver in the world. And judging from his t-shirt trailer and the noise he still creates, yeah, he's still Bloomquist.You get so fukin hot and bothered b!tching about a guy, over absolutely nothing. But yet, someone picks on your little Romeo and it's armageddon. Like who you like, and others will like who they like, you started you're sh!t over this fan thing, which I don't know wtf you're talking about. You're not a fan, fine, don't speak for those that are when you aren'tYou're the very type that turns people off on Bobby, the ignorant ones running their trap over complete BS. And the same is true when people b!tch about Bobby over nothing, some being Bloomer fans. The hypocrisy you show is hilarious, as well as the lack of common sense.
    Clear case of "can dish it out but can't take it" you're pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Clear case of "can dish it out but can't take it" you're pathetic
    An exact description of youself. Now go hide for another two weeks lol. Hey, it's the truth man...

Bloomer' lack of internet savvy will correct itself once he steps away from driving and puts a younger, more social driver in the car. Driving Bloomer is an introvert and putting all his business out there isn't his style. When somebody else is the face of Bloomquist race cars and he's got to sell cars to keep food on his table he'll be more willing to publicize his dealing in hopes of attracting new customers, because he'll have to.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bloomer always has ropes around his pit area for the Dream and World.... And he's the only one. Not sure why? Unless he thinks he is so much more special than everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Bloomer always has ropes around his pit area for the Dream and World.... And he's the only one. Not sure why? Unless he thinks he is so much more special than everybody else.
    If he does, where does it say you can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgecity View Post
    When Bloomquist ropes his area that is is right to do so. He doesn't have time to run around in a Joker costume. When it comes to 100k he is all business!
    If that is the case, the business decision would have been buying some accurate scales instead of the rope.

It's been going on for many years. Drivers back in the day did it to improve their racing program. It's called the "rope trick" and it works very well.

We pitted next to a guy one season (multi time LM track Champion) and we are "friends" with the guy but there were always 7-8 people, sometimes more, standing around his car just watching and looking. Not working on it. We had no room to work on our own car, one night I finally had to say something to a few guys unless your working on that car to move out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    We pitted next to a guy one season (multi time LM track Champion) and we are "friends" with the guy but there were always 7-8 people, sometimes more, standing around his car just watching and looking. Not working on it. We had no room to work on our own car, one night I finally had to say something to a few guys unless your working on that car to move out of the way.
    That don't always work.

Pretty sure the weather was iffy for Florence and It was $3000 and raced at a sponsors home track i believe. You wanna talk about butt hurt? You bloomeroids take the cake! Can't even have a thread about your hero without constantly making pierce references. Jealous much? You nut huggers don't remember the years where your fan friendly driver used to rope his pit area off at Eldora to keep the fans away. Over 200 cars at this event and ole black sunshine is the only one keeping his fans away. He is awesome. PUKE
    Like it was said he does it so he can work on his car and doesnt have to worry about people being in the way. DUH.....#boobyflakes are on the prowl..LMFAO....LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Right, cause the Pierce Pedophiles are so much better. Give me a fukin break man. Have you ever seen how molested he used to get in his pit area. He 100% did it so he could still work on his car. I know it's hard for you to imagine, but there is more than one driver in the world. And judging from his t-shirt trailer and the noise he still creates, yeah, he's still Bloomquist.You get so fukin hot and bothered b!tching about a guy, over absolutely nothing. But yet, someone picks on your little Romeo and it's armageddon. Like who you like, and others will like who they like, you started you're sh!t over this fan thing, which I don't know wtf you're talking about. You're not a fan, fine, don't speak for those that are when you aren't.You're the very type that turns people off on Bobby, the ignorant ones running their trap over complete BS. And the same is true when people b!tch about Bobby over nothing, some being Bloomer fans. The hypocrisy you show is hilarious, as well as the lack of common sense.
    #boobyflakes = Pierce pedophiles... LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Pretty sure the weather was iffy for Florence and It was $3000 and raced at a sponsors home track i believe. You wanna talk about butt hurt? You bloomeroids take the cake! Can't even have a thread about your hero without constantly making pierce references. Jealous much? You nut huggers don't remember the years where your fan friendly driver used to rope his pit area off at Eldora to keep the fans away. Over 200 cars at this event and ole black sunshine is the only one keeping his fans away. He is awesome. PUKE
    It takes a special breed to hang on a GOATs giant nuts.....unlike those 2 chick peas you cling to. I bet ole Boobie, uses 2 peanut shells and a rubber band for a jock stap!
    Last edited by 25jrjr; 05-15-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    It takes a special breed to hang on a GOATs giant nuts.....unlike those 2 chick peas you cling to. I bet ole Boobie, uses 2 peanut shells and a rubber band for a jock stap!
    Well well well the lil nat 25 is back lol

Did u see litey anyplace while u were gone?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Goats don't use the internet
    Oh yes they do!!

That's to keep wiseguys like you from taking a dump on their equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oh yes they do!!

That DD45 in his moment hard at it posting on 4M !

GOOD JOB CW!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 05-15-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Well well well the lil nat 25 is back lol

Did u see litey anyplace while u were gone?
    Yeah....he's headed to your house for a father/son sitdown! He said he's gonna pull your pants down and spank your butt till you cant sit down!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    That DD45 in his moment hard at it posting on 4M !

GOOD JOB CW!
    I'm thinkin' CW might be an alright dude now. LOL that is great.