Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Doing donuts in dirt is not a good idea

Thanks a lot booby you little twit, you massively dusted a whole section of people in bleachers in turn one.

Was what a p****y

Also can throw stones at people and vehicles in the infield and stands. I know a few places it's quite frowned upon and they will let you know.

He thought he was in NASCAR. An his interview is ded getting him ready for NASCAR. Sounded a lot like dale Jr uh uh uh oh

The butthurt is real...

Will see who gets the job done tonight. Bobby is wreckers or checkers just like the last 2 nights proved. Babb Mr consistent. Other than thaw brawl Babb's worst finish has been 5th.

Is there rules against doing donuts at that track? I have been to many races and winners do donuts after winning. Think this first time I ever seen some make a thread about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Is there rules against doing donuts at that track? I have been to many races and winners do donuts after winning. Think this first time I ever seen some make a thread about it lol
    It's because it's Pierce. If anybody else would have done it, it would have been cool.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Will see who gets the job done tonight. Bobby is wreckers or checkers just like the last 2 nights proved. Babb Mr consistent. Other than thaw brawl Babb's worst finish has been 5th.
    In regards to your wreckers or checkers theory, it made me go back and look at his stats. This year he has started 17 features fininshing in the top 5 thirteen times. Throw in 6 wins and I think that's way better than checkers or wreckers.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Also can throw stones at people and vehicles in the infield and stands. I know a few places it's quite frowned upon and they will let you know.
    Found this on a track website here in MI. Whether it's in protest or because you won it can go either way, they will let you know.

9. If you spin stones on the safety crew or any track personnel: Minimum disqualification, no points and possibly no
    pay for the night- first offense. Minimum disqualification, no points and no pay for the night and 2 week suspension
    - second offense.

Ptowns hard on for Bobby is ridiculous. Bobby could raise his leg up and fart in victory lane, and he would find some reason to complain about.

And I highly doubt that they're going to kick a guy out of a race track for celebrating. Those rules are put in place for guys who can't control their temper.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 05-13-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Yeah, Babb WAS Mr. Consistent last year wasn't he. Oh how things can change in a minute.

And don't count out Pierce tonight.
    8/13/16

Is there rules against doing donuts at that track? I have been to many races and winners do donuts after winning. Think this first time I ever seen some make a thread about it lol ---THINK there was several years ago Wes S did donuts on horse track on the grandstands pelted all the people sitting there with rocksdrivers get excited they do donuts

They should add a rule against it. Nobody in the stands appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    They should add a rule against it. Nobody in the stands appreciated it.
    It wouldn't have been so bad but the wind was blowing right into the bleachers, that's something I'd do to someone I didn't like.
    Last edited by ptown; 05-13-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Someone on Facebook left a 1-star review for the track complaining about the donuts, as if it's FC's fault. SMH
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Ptowns hard on for Bobby is ridiculous. Bobby could raise his leg up and fart in victory lane, and he would find some reason to complain about.

And I highly doubt that they're going to kick a guy out of a race track for celebrating. Those rules are put in place for guys who can't control their temper.
    Lol, gotta agree. He did donuts after he won a big race near home against great competition, good for him. You just set through how many laps of racing. Wtf does it matter if he does donuts? Should be leaving anyhow.

I am as critical of him as anyone, but in this case, that's ridiculous, more power to him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Someone on Facebook left a 1-star review for the track complaining about the donuts, as if it's FC's fault. SMH
    Betcha can't guess who left it
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don't know why you guys take this clown seriously.

Instead of doing donuts the driver should grab the checkered flag and do a lap like the old days... much classier!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019