Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Been pelted by stones in the infield before from a driver who won a feature after we did. It's not fun. Had to duck down behind a push truck for cover. Could here the stones ping off the guard rail in the infield. I like how I96 here has thier winners circle off in the pit area.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I don't know why you guys take this clown seriously.
    which clown? Ptown or Bobby
    8/13/16

Here you go whiners
    Last edited by smoothoperator32; 05-13-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Here you go whiners
    What was that smoothoperator? I can't see what you said through all that dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I don't know why you guys take this clown seriously.
    I'm pretty sure it's a similar relationship to the one Litey has with Bloomer. They love them so much, but the rejection just gets them right in the feels. And their reaction is to hate to a seriously stalker degree.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol, gotta agree. He did donuts after he won a big race near home against great competition, good for him. You just set through how many laps of racing. Wtf does it matter if he does donuts? Should be leaving anyhow.

I am as critical of him as anyone, but in this case, that's ridiculous, more power to him.
    No sh!t, if wind blow dust and dirt on them from donuts. They should been in dust storm the whole time during the race.

Act like you've been there before..................

I don't understand why guys would do that, putting extra wear on the car and risk breaking something. I absolutely hate the burnouts in NASCAR. Guys blowing tires, and tearing up their car because they won. It reminds me of the rioting in cities after a championship. Hey we won, let's break something...makes no sense.

Heard quite a few people at Fairbury complaining about the doughnuts. Sounds like it wasn't fun being pelted by rocks. Then he gets out and bitches about Erb not letting him go by easily. Classy kid...just like his new t-shirts....those are real classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yeah, Babb WAS Mr. Consistent last year wasn't he. Oh how things can change in a minute.And don't count out Pierce tonight.
    Well because Jason fager was mr. Consistent last year wasn't he? Oh how things change faggot?

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Well because Jason fager was mr. Consistent last year wasn't he? Oh how things change faggot?
    I'm pretty sure Shannon made about 13 grand last night. How much did feger make? What else do you have to say high side? Maybe you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I'm pretty sure Shannon made about 13 grand last night. How much did feger make? What else do you have to say high side? Maybe you can help.
    Babbs feature win was $3000. But point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Babbs feature win was $3000. But point taken.
    Tidrow is prime example of why you shouldn't drink and 4m. He's the only I've seen argue with himself on here. I bet there aren't any mirrors in his house.

The jelousy of this kid is unreal...I dont understand it lol

Well well well. Babb won the Illini a couple years ago and did donuts down in turn one and didn't hear any bitching. This site is now sponsored by kotex !!

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Well well well. Babb won the Illini a couple years ago and did donuts down in turn one and didn't hear any bitching. This site is now sponsored by kotex !!
    It's Pierce! There are about 4 or 5 on here that dislike him to the point they try to rip him any chance they can. Pierces' new shirt is perfect for them! Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Tidrow is prime example of why you shouldn't drink and 4m. He's the only I've seen argue with himself on here. I bet there aren't any mirrors in his house.
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    The jelousy of this kid is unreal...I dont understand it lol
    On this topic you are 100% correct. Ridiculous to b!tch about doing donuts after a big win in dirt, more power to him. Where you Pierce folks get all butt hurt is when he makes some dumb moves, or his family acts like (fill in the blank), and you guys are all good with it, cheering him on. And someone else does back, and it's life altering.

He is young and not perfect, his family and fans do not help him to see the faults him and all of us have, especially when we are younger. If I'm considered a hater for this, I don't really care. I'll call out every single driver and myself for dumb moves, none of us are perfect.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Maybe the doughnuts were for the stupid hoosier in turn four from thursday night running his mouth after Bobby wrecked

All this fussin' over dirty donuts? What's wrong with u all?