Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Its not about him doing donuts. Its about the location where he did the donuts. It was on the horse track with contains small gravel with dirt and is very very close to the turn 1 bleachers. So those people in the stands and vehicles along the fence did get hammered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOESTRING TRVLR View Post
    Its not about him doing donuts. Its about the location where he did the donuts. It was on the horse track with contains small gravel with dirt and is very very close to the turn 1 bleachers. So those people in the stands and vehicles along the fence did get hammered by it.
    I was right by it and everybody at the bottom of the bleachers disappeared in a cloud of dust.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by SHOESTRING TRVLR View Post
    That's all I was saying plus the donut thing has been beat to death by that horrible NASCAR, take the checker flag hold it out the window and show some appreciation to the fans, don't dust and spray them with rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    That's all I was saying plus the donut thing has been beat to death by that horrible NASCAR, take the checker flag hold it out the window and show some appreciation to the fans, don't dust and spray them with rocks.
    He's learning, slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    He's learning, slowly.
    Ha! I was telling a friend that after the Pierce win the 4m Pierce haters were kinda quiet. He said there was nothing for them to b*tch about. Then came this thread. The same people who dislike him can't wait to open up any topic that has his name in it or is about some race that he was in. Just to be nasty and cause turmoil, they thrive on it. It's sad. Next they will complain after he wins the Dream that when he jumps on the roof it hurt their ears!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Ha! I was telling a friend that after the Pierce win the 4m Pierce haters were kinda quiet. He said there was nothing for them to b*tch about. Then came this thread. The same people who dislike him can't wait to open up any topic that has his name in it or is about some race that he was in. Just to be nasty and cause turmoil, they thrive on it. It's sad. Next they will complain after he wins the Dream that when he jumps on the roof it hurt their ears!
    Ooo k....

You don't have to be a Pierce hater to not appreciate being pelted with dirt and gravel. I was hit with some pebbles and covered with dirt, and I was in the top row. It had to be far worse for those that flocked to the fence to see their driver. If the track is gonna catch crap for keeping the kids up too late, the driver should catch some for risking injury to fans.
    FYI, the PA was USELESS, and they might as well just hung the mics up as we couldn't hear anything between low volume and static.

So by the bobby loves theory, I should be ok with Bloomer pelting me with rocks?

So by the bobby loves theory, I should be ok with Bloomer pelting me with rocks?
    Sure Phil, if that's how you want to twist it.

You been pelting on bloomers two little rocks for decades now. 😫

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    On this topic you are 100% correct. Ridiculous to b!tch about doing donuts after a big win in dirt, more power to him. Where you Pierce folks get all butt hurt is when he makes some dumb moves, or his family acts like (fill in the blank), and you guys are all good with it, cheering him on. And someone else does back, and it's life altering.He is young and not perfect, his family and fans do not help him to see the faults him and all of us have, especially when we are younger. If I'm considered a hater for this, I don't really care. I'll call out every single driver and myself for dumb moves, none of us are perfect.
    Hey im with you I call a spade a spade if he screws up I will admit it...Im to big a fan of racing to be blindly bias it is insulting to mine and other peoples racing intelligence...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    You been pelting on bloomers two little rocks for decades now. 
    Dude... you're just not right in the dam head are ya? lol

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Sure Phil, if that's how you want to twist it.
    Just call them as I see them Smooth

Default Donuts

Just call them as I see them Smooth
    I'm sure he didn't think about the dust or gravel throwing after a drive like that.im sure he will think about it next time.if you couldn't make it to farmer city it was a awesome drive from that kid.you just don't no how hard it is to do what he did.Racers,moms,dads,sisters,brothers,crew members all srcew up in this sport and they all learn from there mistakes .

Quote Originally Posted by racerb12 View Post
    I'm sure he didn't think about the dust or gravel throwing after a drive like that.im sure he will think about it next time.if you couldn't make it to farmer city it was a awesome drive from that kid.you just don't no how hard it is to do what he did.Racers,moms,dads,sisters,brothers,crew members all srcew up in this sport and they all learn from there mistakes .
    I agree see Post 45, and how would you know what I know??

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Well because Jason fager was mr. Consistent last year wasn't he? Oh how things change faggot?
    Happy Mothers Day Mrs. Tidrow
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by racerb12 View Post
    Hes done this be for at FarmerCity.. This is not the First time hes done it the first time some kids were hurt...This is Just one reason why some of the people there Dont like him...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Happy Mothers Day Mrs. Tidrow
    Tidrow's a mom? Not your mom tho, right?

Its a bad deal to do the donuts at Farmer City, that horse track has rock in it and people get pelted. Bobby isn't the first and won't be the last.. I was there the night Wes did his donuts! That hate as just as bad.
    Race tracker-- RAIN and COLD "killing me smalls"

Anybody can do a donut for Pete's sake! Lets see him get airborne off 1 and 2 and sail trough the fence!!! Now that would be cool!!