Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Without the driver and the tricks of the day from the car winning the races, they just paid up for a cheap imitation. Lol
    This is true, but it doesn't really matter if said brand keeps winning races. It's why if you were to call Rocket or Longhorn to order a car today, you might have that car by the World.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Or atleast start building it by then

Cast iron junkie i got a fact for you, one career win for $10000. If all his other wins make him the best ever from our region, it doesnt say much about the region does it. I guess if you and others want to say that weekly wins at tracks that have 15 cars or less are significant thats your right. As far as Oakshade goes its a good place to watch a race on a sat definitely more then 15 cars there. That being said Oakshades group of guys capable of winning in a-main is certainly not what it was 10-15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdirtfan View Post
    cast iron junkie i got a fact for you, one career win for $10000. If all his other wins make him the best ever from our region, it doesnt say much about the region does it. I guess if you and others want to say that weekly wins at tracks that have 15 cars or less are significant thats your right. As far as oakshade goes its a good place to watch a race on a sat definitely more then 15 cars there. That being said oakshades group of guys capable of winning in a-main is certainly not what it was 10-15 years ago.
    delusional!

If im delusional, then your overalls are strapped on too tight. Enjoy Oakshade every Saturday, myself I like to venture elsewhere from time to time.

Kris patterson, shane yoder, justin paxton, matt miller, rick delong, tony marks, john lawhorn, glenn bradley. Your seeing better at oakshade right now on a weekly basis, come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I hope not recently???
    That was 30+ yrs ago bud. LOL
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    What???????樂樂樂樂樂
    Nevermind..lol
    Don't wake him up!
    Thank you. Need my rest..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    That was 30+ yrs ago bud. LOL
    When you were 30? Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    DD45 everyone knows that this discussion is about CJ's Car's my friend.... But they Also know that Shlenk is a cherry picker at Best as well. He has been doing it for years....
    Hello Nasty...good to hear from u bud. Hope all is well

When you were 30? Hahaha
    No...lol but my wife is only 30..lol Im 47

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Kris patterson, shane yoder, justin paxton, matt miller, rick delong, tony marks, john lawhorn, glenn bradley. Your seeing better at oakshade right now on a weekly basis, come on man.
    Huh? What does any of that post have to do with this thread?

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    No...lol but my wife is only 30..lol Im 47
    My car is a '73 I'm a '61 hahaha

My car is a '73 I'm a '61 hahaha
    Thats wife #3... Ive got kids as old as she is...lol I got grankids older than my youngest...lmao

Default Jeez

Crazy that some of these guys who are just trying to make it, but don't have the funding for an XR1 or Longhorn, are catching so much flack. In the DoD article Rusty did, he was leaning towards an XR1, but the funds weren't there to get one. Then he was thinking of making his own, and ended up coming to an agreement with CJ. Rusty would beautify them, and do a little bit of his own thing, and CJ would do the rest.

At the same time people are hateing on Schlenk, they b!tch about Rocket and Longhorn. Racing is, and always will be, monkey see, monkey do. Rayburn will not reach any prominence without winning bigger races and probably getting a bigger named driver. Hess Jr and Schlenk are both good, but not the household name nor do they have the big pocket book.

Unless you are paying Rusty's bills, he can run wherever makes the most economic sense. Just is what it is, you gotta make some money. And take baby steps, and maybe eventually they'll land a bigger name back in a Rayburn.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cast-Iron-Junkie View Post
    Huh? What does any of that post have to do with this thread?

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
    Ironically, as of now, best post on this thread
    8/13/16

Thank you hustler, i thought my post fit with the conversation junkie and i were having, but apparently all the threads on here are supposed to stay on topic or people are delusional. Anyway im done with this thread see you all on the next weekend rusty wins another insignificant race. Yes im sure it will be soon.

Every win in a dirt late model is significant. Winning races is not easy to do.

Lightbulb A win is a win unless it was called on account of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    ...Racing is, and always will be, monkey see, monkey do. ...
    Only for the Lemming generation, some us can and do think for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Every win in a dirt late model is significant. Winning races is not easy to do.
    True, very true. Pointing out every win, regardless of prominence makes a difference. The hater trolls will always make an excuse to nullify a victory, when it wasn't long ago they were declaring ANY win in a Rayburn/Swing Arm as impossible, regardless of competition or conditions. Then somebody wins and you get a laundry list of stipulations as to why:

Its his home track or home area or home country.
    Nobody else was there besides the 23 guys he outran.
    The rest of the field were bomber cars, well at least 2 were.
    It's not a significant race, because I didn't want him to win.
    He didn't win a couple of races this week and changed his schedule, so it's over.
    He's gotta win on WoO or Lucas or Nascar or NHRA or it doesn't count.
    Mark Richards didnt build that car so it can't actually win anyway, its illegal.
    All late models have to come from WV or they are just copies.
    Its not really a Rayburn because Rusty put his stickers on it...

and on and on... A win is a win unless it was called on account of rain.

where is NUFF SAID at , cause you just ended this thread maverick , good job......