Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    40 cars and half the field were sportsman caliber cars lol Reaume,Rulman and Thirlby were contenders that win outside Oakshade omg not to mention Crusty's home track talk to me when he wins something of importance for petes sake.What is wrong with people delusional Over and Out oh where did the big dog Crust start lmao
    Why the name calling for?

I think he started about 5th or so.

Regardless of how many cars there were, caliber of cars, etc. I think it's good to see the Rayburn name again.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    You are correct he loves cherries
    Which is it? Is his car junk or is he picking cherries?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Question

Wonder where all the ones on here raced there cars this past week ?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    True. But it shouldn't be like that. If you are a UMP racer, a guy like Schlenk should be able to sell you cars. I am sure it is much cheaper than an XR1 and you just got beat by it.
    Folks want to have the same equipment as the fastest guys who win the biggest races. Even in UMP land, most teams are going to want the stuff that wins the biggest races, too. Rusty has been very fast at a bunch of different style tracks, proving that the car is versatile and that's a great thing, but it's all been weekly stuff so nobody cares.

It may sell a few Rayburns in the Midwest, but teams aren't "coming back" en masse until a Rayburn wins a pile of Summernats, WoO or Lucas races. To even have the chance to do that, they're going to have to run a pile of those races. That's not Rusty's style.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by old17ford View Post
    Wonder where all the ones on here raced there cars this past week ?
    To Target and back home to their computers with new and faster keypads.....

If that's the Rayburn "house" car. Who is calling the shots on where to race? Russ or C.J?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    If that's the Rayburn "house" car. Who is calling the shots on where to race? Russ or C.J?
    I think it is a combined effort, CJ is building the new cars and Rusty is supposed to make them look good to sell them, this is per an article that Rusty did on DoD. I hope CJ has built a competitive car and I hope CJ does become relevant again but when Schlenk goes to a couple shows outside of his home area and doesn't make 3 features it cant look good.

So did we get to the bottom of why Rusty races where he does, or is this still under investigation?

Here we go with the rusty schlenk nonsense again. Hes still at 0 wins of significance for the year. How about this phil he puts on his facebook he will be in illinois thurs-sun but then has return to ohio with his tail between his legs cause things got a little to big in illinois over the weekend. He is the all time king of the ump cherry pickers. Now someone will get on here and say you gotta do what you gotta do hes a full time racer. Thats all fine and good just admit that hes a cherry picker and will never be anything more than that. And who cares what car hes in nobody is ripping on rayburn here.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    So did we get to the bottom of why Rusty races where he does, or is this still under investigation?
    I think we've come to the conclusion that some think they should be typing out Rusty's racing schedule. To bad they don't have the funds to schedule their own racing fix.
    8/13/16

I will pitch in some money to watch him run the whole summernationals. I know going to them until he uses up his provisionals is impressive every year, but to see him run the whole thing would be worth a donation to me. I believe rusty said he has beat everyone in the country one time or another, so lets all pitch in and get this future nascar star launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Here we go with the rusty schlenk nonsense again. Hes still at 0 wins of significance for the year. How about this phil he puts on his facebook he will be in illinois thurs-sun but then has return to ohio with his tail between his legs cause things got a little to big in illinois over the weekend. He is the all time king of the ump cherry pickers. Now someone will get on here and say you gotta do what you gotta do hes a full time racer. Thats all fine and good just admit that hes a cherry picker and will never be anything more than that. And who cares what car hes in nobody is ripping on rayburn here.
    Again... Cherry picker indeed. Needs help scheduling races? By all means give him a call... Otherwise, who's he hurting?

I will pitch in some money to watch him run the whole summernationals. I know going to them until he uses up his provisionals is impressive every year, but to see him run the whole thing would be worth a donation to me. I believe rusty said he has beat everyone in the country one time or another, so lets all pitch in and get this future nascar star launched.
    Lol, this goes beyond him just picking cherry's.

This is the biggest crock of garbage on the planet! Big deal if he picks his races. He probably has half the money in his car than most top notch drivers, why should he go to those! When you pay his bills then tell him where to go. I have been to oakshade a few times, its a tough track, its a drivers track! ps, I'm no big fan of rusty but the jealous bs on here is getting old!

I picked a few cherries in high school....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I don't think he needs your approval to cash his checks. Every win is significant. Let's see you get one.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The man is a racer. He parked beside us at eldora for the season opener. The races finished early that night, he rushed and loaded everything up to go run Attica that same night. Not many guys would want to do that, he has my respect. I never did see how he done that night, or if he even made it in time. They were loaded and gone 15 mins after the late model feature.

How did those checks from Farmer City Thurs and Fri pay out? I have never competed in a dirt late model race nor will I ever so you wont ever see me get one. If I did try to race its quite plausible I would do poorly. I'm a racing fan that enjoys simply trolling on the 4m waiting for people to post about Rusty and then I try to bring some reality to the thread. I'm not jealous of him I just really cant stand him or most of his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I picked a few cherries in high school....
    They had those back then? 😂