Default ACLU outraged by Trump

ACLU outraged at Trump for investigating voter fraud. Why would American civil liberties Union be against that? Obviously they are not for Americans nor Liberty.
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ment/22085951/

Its always nice to see a liberal org with their panties in a wad! That means conservatives are ruffling their feathers with some TRUTH!

I don't think they are GODS chosen people anymore. They have turned against their most highest for their own wealth and they will be destroyed as in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    ACLU outraged at Trump for investigating voter fraud. Why would American civil liberties Union be against that? Obviously they are not for Americans nor Liberty.
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ment/22085951/
    ACLU is a branch of the Communist party!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    ACLU is a branch of the Communist party!!!
    trying to destroy

Anti defamation league....American civil liberties union....Southern poverty law center....Consul of foreign relations......The Vatican......MoveOn.org or any other Soros funded groups....Consul of Islamic American relations (CAIR) Just a few subversive groups hiding behind the political ideology of progressive to tear down America.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    trying to destroy Anti defamation league....American civil liberties union....Southern poverty law center....Consul of foreign relations......The Vatican......MoveOn.org or any other Soros funded groups....Consul of Islamic American relations (CAIR) Just a few subversive groups hiding behind the political ideology of progressive to tear down America.
    Dont forget BLM. I believe that they all should be on a terrorist list and all funding froze. IMO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alternati...80715673272320
    BOOM: HERE IT IS - THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BUTCHER TRUMP RIGHT NOW, AND THE CULPRIT IS ISRAEL
    I believe this leak is highly credible.
    Israel hatched another new 911 terror plot, and Trump shut it down. Here is how the story line was supposed to go

Terrorists were going to board a U.S. bound plane from Europe, with laptops. They were going to hack the plane with their laptops, and do a second 911. When Trump mentioned terrorists with laptops to Russia, and to get them off of planes, and then Trump banned laptops on flights to the U.S., he shut down the Israeli terror plot.

The plot was obviously as fabricated as 911. I do not know who leaked it to Trump, but Kushner is close enough to all of it to do it. And even if Trump did not know it was Israel (highly probable he did not know) even if Trump thought it really was an independent terror plot, the end result was that him telling Russia to get laptops off their planes, shut it down.

SO THAT is the HUGE "Trump Russia intelligence leak" and Israel is PISSED AS HELL ABOUT IT, because they had a whole new plan, and now it will not go forward.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi...-lavrov-intel/

I hope the meeting transcript is released. I was spot on. CNN is misleading tho because the worry is about a bomb in laptop. A bomb could be in any container. Why the emphasis on laptops?

Its what the laptop can do. Like remote hijacking.

Why does CNN want to keep that a secret? 1). Wants to keep secret for future terrorist acts 2) That is high end tech. Ragheads in caves can't come up with that stuff. But they can do bombs......and box cutters

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Alternati...80715673272320
    BOOM: HERE IT IS - THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BUTCHER TRUMP RIGHT NOW, AND THE CULPRIT IS ISRAEL
    I believe this leak is highly credible.
    Israel hatched another new 911 terror plot, and Trump shut it down. Here is how the story line was supposed to go

Terrorists were going to board a U.S. bound plane from Europe, with laptops. They were going to hack the plane with their laptops, and do a second 911. When Trump mentioned terrorists with laptops to Russia, and to get them off of planes, and then Trump banned laptops on flights to the U.S., he shut down the Israeli terror plot.

The plot was obviously as fabricated as 911. I do not know who leaked it to Trump, but Kushner is close enough to all of it to do it. And even if Trump did not know it was Israel (highly probable he did not know) even if Trump thought it really was an independent terror plot, the end result was that him telling Russia to get laptops off their planes, shut it down.

SO THAT is the HUGE "Trump Russia intelligence leak" and Israel is PISSED AS HELL ABOUT IT, because they had a whole new plan, and now it will not go forward.
    Israel seems to be the enemy and main problem of the world to you???? And Santa Claus is a mass murderer too???

Israel seems to be the enemy and main problem of the world to you???? And Santa Claus is a mass murderer too???
    Khazarian satanists.

The state of Israel is ran by Rothschilds

Jesus teaches mercy and forgiveness. Exact opposite of state of Israel.

Oh come on now ball !!!!!!

Oh take your ball and go home lol

Where we going? Camp De Nile?

Wake up, the rest of the world is. Not 1999 anymore.