For Immediate Release
May 15, 2017

Rhett Carter Surges to Six with Needmore Checkers

Blackshear, Georgia (05/15/17) –Rhett Carter pushed his 2017-win tally to six over the weekend in his 44 Trucking #44 Taylor Pools/ Rocket Chassis XR1 / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model. On Saturday night he once again swept the program at Needmore Speedway.

After Mother Nature washed away his original plans, Rhett Carter made the trip to Needmore Speedway (Norman Park, Georgia) on Saturday night to do battle against a field of 14 Late Models. Earning the pole position for the feature after timing in quickest overall in time trials, Carter cruised to his sixth win of the season. He was followed across the finish line by Nevin Gainey, Kitt Sealy, Kelly Walker, and Cole Exum.

“Another great night, where we had a great car,” Carter commented. “It’s so crucial to start the night with a solid effort in qualifying, and my team consistently has this hot rod set to roll from the time we unload. Thanks goes to them as well as all of my marketing partners for their support of my program.”

For full results from this event, please visit www.NeedmoreSpeedway.org .

The plans for the upcoming weekend are still up in the air for the team. Point your browsers to www.RhettCarter.com for the latest news and plans.
Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, 44 Trucking, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .