For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
May 16, 2017

Cory Hedgec ock Visits Victory Lane at I-75 Raceway

Loudon, Tennessee (05/16/17) – Mother Nature may have altered Cory Hedgec ock’s weekend plans, but it didn’t slow his roll behind the wheel of his Cushman #23 Five Star Hyundai Rocket Chassis Limited Late Model. The Tennessee racer streaked to his ninth win of the season, which came on Saturday night at I-75 Raceway.

After seeing rain threaten the weekend’s United Crate Racing Association (UCRA) events, Cory made the decision to just race close to home on Saturday night at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee) in the Limited Late Model division.

Earning the pole position for the feature via preliminary events, Hedgec ock paced the field throughout the finale, picking up his ninth win of the season. Sammie Russell, Andy Pickelsimer, Benjy Shaw, and Johnny Ridings rounded out the Top-5 finishers.

“Weather looked pretty iffy so we decided to stay close to home and it worked out nicely for our team,” said Hedgec ock. “We’re going to head back to I-75 Raceway this Saturday because we are debuting a new Rocket XR1. With our knowledge of the place it will be a perfect situation to test the new car and get it dialed in before the NeSmith swing through Mississippi on Memorial Day weekend.”

For more results from this event, please visit www.I75Raceway.com .

This Saturday will see Hedgec ock returning to I-75 Raceway as he looks to push his 2017 win tally to double digits. For more information on the event, please visit www.I75Raceway.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Renegade Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Fastlane Signs & Graphics, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Simpson Race Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .