Default Dirt on Dirt on Xbox

Does anyone use Xbox to watch the dirt on dirt pay per views any info appreciated

Not sure about Xbox but I know when I go to my buddy's house to watch on his Playstation that it works just fine as long as you don't have any other devices trying to use the same Wi-Fi.
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

I did last year for one of the eldora races. Just ran it through the internet browser on my xbox1 console. I had to spend several hours updating my xbox to get it all to work, but that was because i hadnt even turned the xbox on in over a year.

I also watched it on my smart tv upstairs on the internet browser on that as well.
    Last edited by tb1545; 06-08-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Would be nice if they had apps for such devices much like the one for Lucas TV on the Xbox.

The Lucas app works like a charm....every time, unlike the hit and miss of DOD streaming via a internet browser to a large screen TV.

Mine wouldn't work on my 360, I have not tried it on my Xbox 1 yet.

So you can watch on a smart tv internet browser? What about an andoid box? How did it stream?

I have used both 360 and Xbox 1. Both worked fine. It all depends on your Internet speed. I watched the first night of Farmer City 74 on the Xbox 1 and it was very smooth

Going to give it a whirl with my Xbox 360 tonight. If that doesnt work, lap top to HDMI will work. Id rather be there in person instead!!

I had trouble or couldn't figure it out my xbone last year an fpund it easier on my smart tv, if other people have had it work for them it must've been me.