For Immediate Release
May 16, 2017

Logan Roberson Rockets to Winchester Checkers

Waynesboro, Virginia (05/16/17) – 19-year-old Logan Roberson parked his Wynbridge Inc. #17 Rocketman Racing/ Rocket Chassis Late Model in victory lane on Saturday night at Winchester Speedway. The victory was his fourth of the 2017 campaign.

After Mother Nature ruined his plans on Friday evening at Potomac Speedway, Logan Roberson was back in action on Saturday at Winchester Speedway (Winchester, Virginia) for the weekly Rush Crate Late Model Series sanctioned event. Charging to a heat race win early in the night, Logan earned the 5th-starting position for the 25-lap main event. Taking only six circuits to work his way to the front, Roberson charged to his fourth win of the season over Devin Brannon, Allen Brannon, Timmy Booth, and Jacob Piper.

“We had an awesome car from the drop of the green flag, and once I got out front I knew as long as I didn’t make a mistake that we’d be tough to beat,” said Roberson. “Thanks goes out to my team, my sponsors, and my fans for everything that they do for me.”

For full results from the event, please visit www.WinchesterVASpeedway.com .

This Saturday, May 20 the team is tentatively planning to make the trip to Tazewell Speedway (Tazewell, Tennessee) to compete in a $2,500-to-win program with the United Crate Racing Alliance (UCRA). For more information on the event, please visit www.UCRARacing.com .

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wynbridge Inc., Cecil B. Arthur Beef Farm & Bucking Stock, Blue Ridge Treescape Service, Mike’s Tire and Auto, Dirt Defender, Walker Arthur Racing, Beyea Custom Headers, QA1, Keyser Manufacturing, All About Wraps, Rocket Chassis, Race 1, Kaylor’s Dirt Track Cams, Smiley’s Racing Enterprises, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .